Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

I did the Archuleta workout...

D'Pablo

Can you link to what it actually is? I've seen highlights of it, but I guess there's a more detailed explanation somewhere?

I actually bought the video. I'll say this: if you think jumping off buildings Ong-Bak style would make for a good workout, this might be the regiment for you.

I actually bought the video. I'll say this: if you think jumping off buildings Ong-Bak style would make for a good workout' date=' this might be the regiment for you.[/quote']

I didn't know he had a workout video. Is there a lot of equipment involved?

I actually bought the video. I'll say this: if you think jumping off buildings Ong-Bak style would make for a good workout' date=' this might be the regiment for you.[/quote']

I did it at the facility out here where Archuletta works out...it was brutal, and my legs were numb for about 3 weeks. I thought I had nerve damage...

I didn't know he had a workout video. Is there a lot of equipment involved?

No, not at all actually (a few free weights). In that respect, I really liked it. Again, though, I'm not really able to walk. I might attempt a dumbed down version of this again when I'm healthy.

No' date=' not at all actually (a few free weights). In that respect, I really liked it. Again, though, I'm not really able to walk. I might attempt a dumbed down version of this again when I'm healthy.[/quote']

Just saw a video of some exercises. I doubt I can do this at home without hitting my head on the ceiling!

well I feel jus like any workout if you aren't in the shape 2 do the workout then you are going 2 be spent .. once your legs are in good shape and you have the wind man the pain won't be so bad..but I commend you for doing ya do with the Archuleta workout.. Imma have 2 try it out myself

That workout looks like it's murder on the joints.

i'm sure he worked his way up slowly and developed joint and tendon strength before getting too crazy with it .. as anyone should rather than just jump into plyometrics style training. i wouldnt suggest anything like that if you haven't been working out for a while ..

i'm sure he worked his way up slowly and developed joint and tendon strength before getting too crazy with it .. as anyone should rather than just jump into plyometrics style training. i wouldnt suggest anything like that if you haven't been working out for a while ..

I can't say that I've done anything along the lines of specific joint and tendon exercises. I am, however, in top notch shape (run 3 miles a day/lift heavily every other day), or at least I was. I think it was the jumping off the ladder that did me in.

Archived