Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Ann Coulter may have committed voter fraud

Prosperity

I liked a couple of speeches she made years ago, but I haven't heard her in years. I thought she was hot and then I got a better look at her and wasn't sure but I liked what she was saying. She seemed convicted and strong:applause: :applause: .
Atleast she was trying to get her vote in and be represented but aren't there absentee ballots? Sounds like a misunderstanding but nothing like selling your stock in a company to unsuspecting victims when you get a tip about a company's misfortune.

I liked a couple of speeches she made years ago, but I haven't heard her in years. I thought she was hot and then I got a better look at her and wasn't sure but I liked what she was saying. She seemed convicted and strong:applause: :applause: .
ANN COULTER ISNT CONVICTED,SHE IS A DISGRACE TO THE HUMAN RACE:applause:

Atleast she was trying to get her vote in and be represented but aren't there absentee ballots? Sounds like a misunderstanding but nothing like selling your stock in a company to unsuspecting victims when you get a tip about a company's misfortune.
SHE USED HER REAL ESTATE AGENTS ADDRESS,ISNT THAT FRAUD?YES IT IS.

Yeah no brain :rolleyes: just another dingy blonde with a rack. ;)

A Connecticut native, Coulter graduated with honors from Cornell University School of Arts & Sciences, and received her J.D. from University of Michigan Law School, where she was an editor of The Michigan Law Review.

Coulter clerked for the Honorable Pasco Bowman II of the United States Court of Appeals for the Eighth Circuit and was an attorney in the Department of Justice Honors Program for outstanding law school graduates.

After practicing law in private practice in New York City, Coulter worked for the Senate Judiciary Committee, where she handled crime and immigration issues for Senator Spencer Abraham of Michigan. From there, she became a litigator with the Center For Individual Rights in Washington, DC, a public interest law firm dedicated to the defense of individual rights with particular emphasis on freedom of speech, civil rights, and the free exercise of religion.

Thiebear

The Article

(Underlines: Larry)

Nowhere did it say if she actually voted more than once..

So far, the alleged crimes are that Ms. Coulter knowingly swore to a false statement (giving her real estate agent's address as her own), knowingly voting in the wrong precinct and, if her legal address isn't Palm Beach, improperly taking a homestead exemption in Florida to pay a cheaper tax rate. The Daily News supplies another one:

Meanwhile, Coulter is also registered to vote in New Canaan, Conn. - though the local registrar told the Daily News yesterday it's illegal to be registered in two places at once.

Coulter cast an absentee ballot in New Canaan in the 2004 election. She also owns a $1.5 million condo on Manhattan's East Side but has never registered to vote there.

Mar-2005 18349/0972 $1,800,000 WARRANTY DEED COULTER ANN H

Palm Beach........http://www.co.palm-beach.fl.us/papa/aspx/web/detail_info.aspx?p_entity=50434322060001150&geonav=Y&styp=general&owner=Coulter&city=-1

I also like how the same newspaper calls her an "Alleged" lawyer... and not dropping to her level.. I suppose they didnt do as much investigation as "TWA"......

**** So let me continue *****

She voted in Conn 2004

bought a 1.8million dollar house in Palm Beach and voted there in 2005 (also getting homestead thing)

and never voted in the Manhattan house..

thats outrageous...

Yeah no brain :rolleyes: just another dingy blonde with a rack. ;)

A Connecticut native, Coulter graduated with honors from Cornell University School of Arts & Sciences, and received her J.D. from University of Michigan Law School, where she was an editor of The Michigan Law Review.

Coulter clerked for the Honorable Pasco Bowman II of the United States Court of Appeals for the Eighth Circuit and was an attorney in the Department of Justice Honors Program for outstanding law school graduates.

After practicing law in private practice in New York City, Coulter worked for the Senate Judiciary Committee, where she handled crime and immigration issues for Senator Spencer Abraham of Michigan. From there, she became a litigator with the Center For Individual Rights in Washington, DC, a public interest law firm dedicated to the defense of individual rights with particular emphasis on freedom of speech, civil rights, and the free exercise of religion.

But, but. but ..... the left keeps telling us she is stupid. How can this be?

Who cares what she thinks? what she writes? or what she does? If the networks stop putting her on their shows no one would notice oe care. My opinion of her is an ignorant blowhard woman. Her books stink (no talent as an author)

For a "no talent author", she sure does sell a lot of books.

Who cares what she thinks? what she writes? or what she does? If the networks stop putting her on their shows no one would notice oe care. My opinion of her is an ignorant blowhard woman. Her books stink (no talent as an author)

How many have you read?

While trying to figure out whats up with her hands I found this:

http://www.rightwingnews.com/quotes/godless.php

Those quotes make me want to go buy the book.... but i'm lazy so it'll pass.

WalMart has them at a good price, so I'll get mine today. Gotta give her a profit motive so that she'll write more books. (The aftermath of an Ann Coulter book release is quite entertaining!)

The more I read about this crazy broad, the more I like her. :laugh:

Oh yeah, she's a keeper. Although I'm sure you could find the sort of crapola in reverse coming out of the mouths of the far left too. :doh:

Ironic, considering the first one.

"The swing voters -- I like to refer to them as the idiot voters because they don't have set philosophical principles. You're either a liberal or you're a conservative if you have an IQ above a toaster."

"We should invade their countries, kill their leaders, and convert them to Christianity."

"Liberals are stalwart defenders of civil liberties -- provided we're only talking about criminals."

"The New York Times editorial page is like a Ouija board that has only three answers, no matter what the question. The answers are: higher taxes, more restrictions on political speech and stricter gun control."

"My only regret with Timothy McVeigh is he did not go to the New York Times Building."

"Usually the nonsense liberals spout is kind of cute, but in wartime their instinctive idiocy is life-threatening."

"We've finally given liberals a war against fundamentalism, and they don't want to fight it. They would, except it would put them on the same side as the United States."

"If John Kerry had a dollar for every time he bragged about serving in Vietnam -- oh wait, he does."

"Press passes can't be that hard to come by if the White House allows that old Arab Helen Thomas to sit within yards of the President."

Dan Brown sells a lot of books too, doesn't mean they don't feel like they were written by a 12 year old.

I agree with you. The fact is, most of the best selling authors today aren't necessarily the best writers. But, you have to give them credit for being creative enough to attract such large audiences.

"Liberals are stalwart defenders of civil liberties -- provided we're only talking about criminals."

Seeing she might be one, she better hope so.

"If John Kerry had a dollar for every time he bragged about serving in Vietnam -- oh wait, he does."

If Ann Coulter had a dollar for every time she said the word "liberal"--oh wait she does.

"Press passes can't be that hard to come by if the White House allows that old Arab Helen Thomas to sit within yards of the President."

An "Arab" born in Winchester, Kentucky. Nice research, Ann.

Yeah no brain just another dingy blonde with a rack.

That's no rack. Its two oranges sitting on the same side of a see saw.

;)

:logo:

Archived