Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Rachel Nichols

BKSkinsFan

Am I the only one who thinks ESPN's Rachel Nichols would be wild in bed??? She just has that look to her, kind of reminds me of the red head from Wedding Crashers.

I mean, couldn't you just see Rachel saying, "Where's my little friend? Where's my little friend???"

I looked and looked and this was the only one I could find:

Rachel_nichols.jpg

EDIT- Yes, she does look like she could be a freak, but red hair that is that fake doesn't do it for me. (Married to a real redhead, so I'm very picky when it comes to this... lol)

EDIT #2- BTW- Rachel Nichols doesn't hold a candle to...

Erin Andrews

erin_andrews.jpg

Rachel has the same kind of effect on me as Suzy...neither one does it for me. Suzy with her squinty eyes and tomboyish attitude, Rachel with her elbows out to the side and the annoying way she says "ESPN".

Now Ms. Melissa Stark, she was worth staying up for the whole Monday night game. Rince we have found some no kidding common ground!

It's not so much that she's pretty, it's more that she just looks like she'd be intense and up for anything, maybe it's the fiery red hair. As far as it being fake, I had trouble getting a pic of her face, so finding out if she's a true redhead would be practically impossible for me.

Rachel has the same kind of effect on me as Suzy...neither one does it for me. Suzy with her squinty eyes and tomboyish attitude, Rachel with her elbows out to the side and the annoying way she says "ESPN".

OMFG

I can't stand Suzy Kolber, everytime that Chevy commercial comes on with her I want to put my foot through the TV, but I decided to just change the channel.

Archived