Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Darrell Armstrong Redskins article

robotfire

BasketBall is my second fav. sport after football, so this is nothing new that he's a huge fan.

Remember when he screamed out "How bout the Redskins!" when we smashed the boys 35-7. He said it before one of the regular season Dallas Mavericks games this season.

BasketBall is my second fav. sport after football, so this is nothing new that he's a huge fan.

Remember when he screamed out "How bout the Redskins!" when we smashed the boys 35-7. He said it before one of the regular season Dallas Mavericks games this season.

That was classic! I really didn't know who he was at the time but I loved him for what he said! :cheers:

I remember when I saw him this past season accouncing in front of an entire crowd of Dallas fans before Christmas: "How 'bout them Redskins!" He's a really cool guy and they ended up fining him. I like where his heart and pride is.

Armstrong doesn't have much talent, but he makes up for it in heart. Dude's got more heart and hustle than 10 men combined. He probably won't see many minutes in the heat series, but when he does get in the game, he's like a shot in the arm for the other players. Incredible energy.

For the record, I was watching the mavs the night he yelled the "how bout dem redskins'. I thought it was hilarious. It takes alot of cojones to pull that one off. I'm glad he'll get a ring in a couple weeks. He's earned it.

I really hate both these teams equally :mad: . Oh why couldn't it have been either Phoenix or Detroit. I really don't care who wins anyway. I hate Riley, but I hate Cuban more, so I geuss I'll have to go with the Heat.

Oh this is fustrating :doh:

I really hate both these teams equally :mad: . Oh why couldn't it have been either Phoenix or Detroit. I really don't care who wins anyway. I hate Riley, but I hate Cuban more, so I geuss I'll have to go with the Heat.

Oh this is fustrating :doh:

Hey. I love the Redskins with all my heart, but don't hate the Mavs. In fact i am a huge Mavericks fan. I live in D now and am stoked for the Mavs. There is no DC Dallas rivarly in basketball, so don't feel u gotta hate the Mavs. I lost the will to root for Wash ballers when they turned to the wizards. Mavericks are and alwyas will be the ****. They are a complete and deep team and play like all hell, no big head superstars. everything i used to hate about the NBA, the Mavericks are polar opposites of.

And about Cuban. He is no different than Snyder. Wants to win it all with everything he has, willing to do whatever it takes. Oft criticized, but with good intentions. If anyone follows ball, Cuban was overcome with emotion after the V over PHX. What do u think Snyder will do when we make it to the BOWL. Bout the same. Dont hate cuz he succeeded. All he wants is W's. More than u can imagine.

All im trying to say is being a huge Mavs fan makes me no less of of a Skins fan.

oh yeah...

**** the Dallas Cowboys.

For me its easy, cause im both a Redskins and a Mavs fan....(my dad brought two sport traditions down here from D.C., the Redskins and Senators....the Senators became the Rangers so i root for all Dallas cept in NFL...he always brought the hate for "Them")

beat me to it. GO MAVS. I also root for the rangers, although they are going no where this year. Good thing for them they have a ****ty division.

I loathe the Cowboys, of course, and I always root against the Stars, but for some reason I don't have the antipathy worked up for the Mavericks. In part it's because I like their owner, in part it's because I like the players on the team (come on, who can resist cheering for a 7-foot Kraut who can shoot the 3 and drop 50 in a playoff game?), and in a large part, it's because I like the style of ball they play. I would love it if more teams scored 100 night in and night out. I was cheering for whichever team won the West, so I'll say it...

GO DALLAS!

Archived