Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Darrell Armstrong Redskins article

robotfire

Sorry guys, I cannot do this. I rather not watch the finals at all. :doh: Perhaps if the Mavs had different colors or if they wear those Green/blue/white jersey's that P-diddy designed then I could root for them. Their uniforms remind me too much of the 'Boys so, I cannot do it. Sorry Armstrong, I love ya, but dump the enemy and we will see. :mad:

I cannot and will not cheer for any team from Dallas. This may be cynical but oh well. HTTR! :dallasuck

I thought that was funny but I will definetly be rooting for my heat. I have been an Alonzo Mourning fan since he was at Georgetown. He deserves the ring more than any one else in the NBA after what he has been through.

:dallasuck

Agreed. I would love to see Zo get a ring. :cheers: Plus as much as I hate the Heat and Shaq in particular, I despise the Mavs just that much more. Besides, we need another championship in the EAST. Go Heat!

Hey. I love the Redskins with all my heart, but don't hate the Mavs. In fact i am a huge Mavericks fan. I live in D now and am stoked for the Mavs. There is no DC Dallas rivalry in basketball, so don't feel u gotta hate the Mavs. I lost the will to root for Wash ballers when they turned to the wizards. Mavericks are and always will be the ****. They are a complete and deep team and play like all hell, no big head superstars. everything i used to hate about the NBA, the Mavericks are polar opposites of.

And about Cuban. He is no different than Snyder. Wants to win it all with everything he has, willing to do whatever it takes. Oft criticized, but with good intentions. If anyone follows ball, Cuban was overcome with emotion after the V over PHX. What do u think Snyder will do when we make it to the BOWL. Bout the same. Dont hate cuz he succeeded. All he wants is W's. More than u can imagine.

All im trying to say is being a huge Mavs fan makes me no less of of a Skins fan.

oh yeah...

**** the Dallas Cowboys.

I just thought Cuban was a d*** for slapping a fine on DA. Poor sport. But since it was for charity, I geuss I'll give him some slack. Riley pisses me off for changing his mind about coaching (oh... I geuss the Heat look good enough now for my brilliant presence) right after they beat the Wizards. I take it back... I hate Riley more. And it is Miami (home of the ****eyed communist judicial system).... hmmmm.... Go Mavs!

I told you I was indecisive ;)

It wasn't Cuban, it was the coach Avery Johnson who fined him. I don't think Cuban would ever fine one of his guys.

Oh, I thought they said on ESPN or TNT (can't remember who) that it was the owner. I saw it a couple of times, and each time I thought they said the owner Cuban. OK then, well (since I switched to hating Riley more ;) ) definetly.... GO MAVS!!!

But in game 7 :D

Armstrong doesn't have much talent, but he makes up for it in heart. Dude's got more heart and hustle than 10 men combined. He probably won't see many minutes in the heat series, but when he does get in the game, he's like a shot in the arm for the other players. Incredible energy.

For the record, I was watching the mavs the night he yelled the "how bout dem redskins'. I thought it was hilarious. It takes alot of cojones to pull that one off. I'm glad he'll get a ring in a couple weeks. He's earned it.

The Mavs have come a long way from Nowitzki's rookie year when much of hte media thought he was too soft. The big offseason worry that year was whether they would be able to resign Gary Trent.

I thought that was funny but I will definetly be rooting for my heat. I have been an Alonzo Mourning fan since he was at Georgetown. He deserves the ring more than any one else in the NBA after what he has been through.

Zo is a tool, all he deserves is repeated dunkings-on.

Darrell Armstrong rules.

Oh, I thought they said on ESPN or TNT (can't remember who) that it was the owner. I saw it a couple of times, and each time I thought they said the owner Cuban. OK then, well (since I switched to hating Riley more ;) ) definetly.... GO MAVS!!!

But in game 7 :D

I doubt Cuban would fine him. I'm pretty sure he is a Steelers fan.

Zo is a tool, all he deserves is repeated dunkings-on.

Darrell Armstrong rules.

A guy that could have died from a bad kidney and is still playing is a tool? Right.

Maybee if gilbert could make a clutch free throw the wizards could be in the finals.:laugh:

Dont be mad just cause the wizards wont be there anytime soon.

A guy that could have died from a bad kidney and is still playing is a tool? Right.

Maybee if gilbert could make a clutch free throw the wizards could be in the finals.:laugh:

Dont be mad just cause the wizards wont be there anytime soon.

Why does illness make someone a good guy? I'm not saying that Mourning is a good guy or a bad guy but if Barry Bonds develops a serious ailment he is still a tool in my book.

http://www.redskins.com/news/newsDetail.jsp?id=2190

How 'Bout those Redskins!

I've never really cared about basketball, but with this guy, I might start.

Clint

Oh they (Cowboys) fined him a thousand dollars; how's that? Anyway, don't think I'll get an answer, so I'll say this: I don't know how much I'd pay but I would pay a thousand dollars to yell how bout them Redskins to a bunch of cowpewkes! Actually I'll start at 5k.

:munchout:

Armstrong doesn't have much talent, but he makes up for it in heart. Dude's got more heart and hustle than 10 men combined. He probably won't see many minutes in the heat series, but when he does get in the game, he's like a shot in the arm for the other players. Incredible energy.

For the record, I was watching the mavs the night he yelled the "how bout dem redskins'. I thought it was hilarious. It takes alot of cojones to pull that one off. I'm glad he'll get a ring in a couple weeks. He's earned it.

i would disagree with him having "very little talent"....

Armstrong is towards the end of a long career.. when he was in Orlando.. he was one of the best PG's in the league.

On any other team in the league he could probalby start at PG.. Dallas is just loaded with quick fast young guards...

he is a really nice veteran to have coming off the bench.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/players/stats?statsId=3001

Why does illness make someone a good guy? I'm not saying that Mourning is a good guy or a bad guy but if Barry Bonds develops a serious ailment he is still a tool in my book.

On illness alone dosent. But Zo has been a beast almost every year but never had that good of talent around him. Not to mention he contributes way more than most sport figures to his charities.

P.S. That other tool will soon become the all time home run record holder.

Archived