Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Daniels, Cowboy Fan at Beach Blitz

Taylor 36

On Saturday, my father, two brothers, and I went to the Beach Blitz. We had a great time and were able to see a lot of players. The highlight of the day for me was getting my football signed by Phillip Daniels, Joe Salave'a, and Nic Clemons.

While we were in line waiting for autographs, a teen wearing a Roy Williams Cowgirl jersey went up for autographs. Daniels said, loud as hell I might add, "I should smack you, boy." Of course, he was just messing with the kid, but it was funny. The teen must have said something about TO, because Daniels then said, "TO? We're not worried about TO. What has TO done to us?" Daniels asked the kid to let him sign his jersey to make it worth something. Then, as the boy was leaving the table, Daniels yelled at him, "We're gonna beat you twice again this year."

Any way, I just thought some of you would appreciate that.

Good for Philip :laugh: that was funny. I think he's going to pick up where he left off from last season.

When I got to the table, I told Clemons to do me a favor and punch Eli in the mouth for me this season. He laughingly said he would knock him out of the game, both times. So, I then asked Salave'a to knock Bledsoe out for me and he told me not to even worry about it. When I got to Daniels, I asked to take care of Donovan for me, and he said that he would get again like last year.:laugh:

All three of them were really cool to the fans and seemed like awesome guys. (And Joe has some guns on him!)

Good for Philip :laugh: that was funny. I think he's going to pick up where he left off from last season.

Yeah he definitely seemed to pick it up towards the end of the season, once he was healthy. A full season of that and he will really be a force for our defense.

All three of them were really cool to the fans and seemed like awesome guys. (And Joe has some guns on him!)

Yeah I don't think you get the nickname "Tank" without having big muscles.

Hey remember when Joe-Sal lifted his leg like a dog and acted like he was peeing on the quarterback he sacked?

:laugh: Who was that QB again? I forget. He got flagged, but it was funny.

Yeah he definitely seemed to pick it up towards the end of the season, once he was healthy. A full season of that and he will really be a force for our defense.

Not to mention he will be rushing on the left edge now. I think that will help him a lot.

Andre getting to move back to his RE spot where he was so good and PD rushing on the weaker (usually) right side. They could both have 8+ sacks next year.

Yeah I don't think you get the nickname "Tank" without having big muscles.

Hey remember when Joe-Sal lifted his leg like a dog and acted like he was peeing on the quarterback he sacked?

:laugh: Who was that QB again? I forget. He got flagged, but it was funny.

that was Eli Manning I was at that game that was funny didnt know what the fag was for at first then they shoed it on the video board l

Why in the hell would somebody attend a Redskin function with a Cowgirls jersey on? What a dumbass. I'm surprised he was let in. Also surprised somebody didn't kick his ass.

Tell me about it....the only thing more bush-league than that, were the ass-wipes wearing their Pukes jerseys to the Draft Day party last year..... :doh:

Archived