Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Daniels, Cowboy Fan at Beach Blitz

Taylor 36

I know it's been used alot, but it would've been perfect if Daniels asked the kid "Is Philip Daniels gonna have to choke a bit*h?"

Slap me with the cliche stick if you want, I just couldn't resist! ;)

i went on Friday and there was a man with his children (he and the little boy were wearing cowboy jerseys) -- we were talking to a security guy when he walked in wearing cowboy colors and the security guy said he was wondering if there would be any fights he would have to break up , then laughed and said that if anybody jumped that guy he would just walk outside for a while -- we watched him for a few minutes and he actually posed for a picture in the stand-up of Cooley -- i don't have any idea why he wanted to come in to the Blitz and have pictures of himself made in a Skins uniform , but he looked like a total dumbass

The teen must have said something about TO, because Daniels then said, "TO? We're not worried about TO. What has TO done to us?" Daniels asked the kid to let him sign his jersey to make it worth something. Then, as the boy was leaving the table, Daniels yelled at him, "We're gonna beat you twice again this year."

Any way, I just thought some of you would appreciate that.

Good post and thanks, but yeah exactly and if you look back T.O. has had problems when ever he faced us ...fortunate for him that was only twice in 04 at Philly he had a TD but was quiet for the most part and at FEDEDX he was body slammed to the ground by Washington and was quiet the rest of the way...I can't see T.O. giving us problems or Dallas for that matter. Look we're 10 times better this year...and that's all the way across the board--especially on "O."

:munchout:

It' just goes to show you that the Cowpuke fans want to be real REDSKINS fans. They hang around, they are wanabees. They can't travel to DULL ASS so they come to our house to have fun. Give'em Hell.

:dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck

Yeah, I saw another one wearing a #33 Dallas Cowboys Tony Dorsett Jersey yesterday at the Football Challenge. All of us really booed the living crap out of him, but he did not care. While I was looking at Redskins merchandise the day before yesterday, I bumped into a Cowboy fan wearing a Dallas Cowboys shirt and said, " Whoa, what are you doing here? " She felt clueless, but her sister is a Redskins' fan wearing Redskins' memorabilia. You can say it is like Ron & Shawn Springs. Ron is a Cowboy and Shawn is a Redskin, but formerly a Dallas fan because of his dad.:dallasuck

Archived