Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

I had a DREAM: Giants 37/31 -Redskins 20 In fedex field

End2round2sanders

We wore our whites giants wore their blues. Our moss had 4 catches for 73 yards and a TD. He would have had more on one play but because it was near half time he made a corner route catch near the sidelines. He could have gone all the way but chose to go out of bounds and we kicked a FG instead of him trying for the TD but we didn't have any Timeouts. Sinorice Moss had 1 catch for 43 yards and a TD but it was a bogus TD. Moss ran into Rogers and rogers go tangled up with moss and fell down and moss scored uncontested. Portis had 8 carries for 89 yards. The defense played ok but not well on 3rd down and thats when the giants beat up. Mcintosh had a great game though with 9 tackles, like 5 QB hurries and like 3 tackles for losses and we wore the number #91. We constantly had pressure on ELI without blitzing but throughout the dream manning kept turning into Mcnaab for some reason but we kept getting pressure on him too.. Renaldo wynn had a sack. Giants gained 387 yards we had like 278 because we were getting used to the saunders system. IDK I dont go by dreams of the skins that much. Last season b4 the season started I dreamt we lost to dallas that season and look how we turned out.

We wore our whites giants wore their blues. Our moss had 4 catches for 73 yards and a TD. He would have had more on one play but because it was near half time he made a corner route catch near the sidelines. He could have gone all the way but chose to go out of bounds and we kicked a FG instead of him trying for the TD but we didn't have any Timeouts. Sinorice Moss had 1 catch for 43 yards and a TD but it was a bogus TD. Moss ran into Rogers and rogers go tangled up with moss and fell down and moss scored uncontested. Portis had 8 carries for 89 yards. The defense played ok but not well on 3rd down and thats when the giants beat up. Mcintosh had a great game though with 9 tackles, like 5 QB hurries and like 3 tackles for losses and we wore the number #91. We constantly had pressure on ELI without blitzing but throughout the dream manning kept turning into Mcnaab for some reason but we kept getting pressure on him too.. Renaldo wynn had a sack. Giants gained 387 yards we had like 278 because we were getting used to the saunders system. IDK I dont go by dreams of the skins that much. Last season b4 the season started I dreamt we lost to dallas that season and look how we turned out.

Even weirder, considering it's our last game of the season! But I hope your streak of wrong dreams continues!

You remember the details well dont ya?

Al Saunders should be fired on the spot if Portis gets that kind of production and only 8 touches.

Well, Portis did say that he wouldn't mind getting less touches so his average would go up to like 10 ypc.

I'm going to have a bowl movement in a couple minutes. It will most likely be the Chipotle I had for lunch yesterday. I got half chicken, half carnitas, extra rice, extra pinto beans, sour cream, and cheese. I also got the hot salsa so it will probably burn coming out.

p.s- :sucks:

I'm going to have a bowl movement in a couple minutes. It will most likely be the Chipotle I had for lunch yesterday. I got half chicken, half carnitas, extra rice, extra pinto beans, sour cream, and cheese. I also got the hot salsa so it will probably burn coming out.

p.s- :sucks:

:D I had a dream that Cassow was going to have a bowel movement and it was from the Chipolte he had, which included chicken, beans, sour cream, cheese, carnitas and hot salsa.

But most of my dreams don't come true either. he just farted. :laugh:

Even weirder, considering it's our last game of the season! But I hope your streak of wrong dreams continues!

Even weirder than that is the fact he remember the exact amount of yards for all those stats! You sure that the giants didn't rack up 385 total yards? :laugh:

Several weeks ago, I did have an ominous dream that Dallas beat us in the 1st game. :(

However, that's OK 'cause the only Skins dream that ever came true for me was the one I had a couple nights before the 2004 draft where I dreamed we drafted Sean Taylor! :)

:logo:

Tonight I will dream about beer.

You remember the details well dont ya?

I was thinking the same thing, :laugh: Stats and everything, how did you get your stats in your dream? Did they flash accross the Sleepland jumbotron? Did you watch Espn after the game in your dream?

Portis 8 carries, 89 yards? over 10 YPC and only 8 carries?? Something's wrong with your dream.... besides the score.

Portis 8 carries, 89 yards? over 10 YPC and only 8 carries?? Something's wrong with your dream.... besides the score.

YEH we know it ain't real... I think it has actually been proven that remembering details from dreams is technically and physically impossible; except for the insane; psychopathic, autistic, mental etc. But I'm not calling anybody names here.

Archived