Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Bone's "Dirty 30" B-Day ***shark pic's included***

Bonef1de

Cool stuff. When I lived in Hawaii, we'd snorkel/dive in Kaneohe Bay - it was a hammerhead breeding ground and they were everywhere (although never saw a large one in the water). You really have to watch where you swim there, as someone mentioned, the Tiger sharks there are very aggressive. Several times during my 3 years there, body parts would wash up (including a woman's head - apparently she'd been snorkelling off another island and had gone missing). We used to take our platoons down to surf swim for PT - one time I will never forget, almost my whole platoon in the water and I see several huge sharks (I'm sure they were Tigers) were cruising back and forth in the breakers right beyond where my guys were....we called everyone back in, but that was the longest 10 minutes of my life.

Truly cool idea, Happy Birthday, and thanks for sharing the great pics. Btw, I've done some open water dives. I found it very very spooky. With nothing but water, you can't judge distance at all, and I always imagined something coming out of the blue for me. Never could really relax and enjoy it.

Most people are all depressed on their 30th B-day. Me, I say **** it. I decided to get a bunch of my best friends and go nuts all day. We packed up early in the morning and drove to North Shore, jumped on a boat and went for a swim.

The gang

group.jpg

Hottie on the left. Congrats to whoever is with her.

Hottie on the left. Congrats to whoever is with her.

That's my chicks best friend from Canada. She comes out once a year to vacation and party. Last night while we we're drinking at the house she bought 4 tickets for the Skins/Texans game so we're all gonna meet up in Houston for the game.

And yeah I've hit it. more than once.

That's my chicks best friend from Canada. She comes out once a year to vacation and party. Last night while we we're drinking at the house she bought 4 tickets for the Skins/Texans game so we're all gonna meet up in Houston for the game.

Wow... she comes out to Hawaii, has sex with you, and then buys you tickets to the Redskins game.

That really sucks.

(JRock... you going to the Houston game too?)

Bone - It looks like you had an awesome birthday. J has been trying to get me to come out to Hawaii ... looks like I need to get out there to see this stuff!!!

Any of you guys make it out this way I'll show you a great time!!

For anyone interested in the biology of the sharks, if you zoom in close enough, you can clearly tell the difference between a male shark and a female shark. This one, for instance, shows a male Galapagos shark with an erect penis, ready to mate:

sharkpenis.jpg

UnSownD!!

:laugh:

Someone asked if those were great whites.. maybe I'm taking the question out of context but no they aren't ;p Difficult to see the backs but the eyes look to be that of the tiger shark ;p

oh and

lol and unsonny and jrock

Someone asked if those were great whites.. maybe I'm taking the question out of context but no they aren't ;p Difficult to see the backs but the eyes look to be that of the tiger shark ;p

oh and

lol and unsonny and jrock

They aren't Great Whites...just a little self-deprecating humor on my part...:laugh:

Archived