Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Bone's "Dirty 30" B-Day ***shark pic's included***

Bonef1de

Most people are all depressed on their 30th B-day. Me, I say **** it. I decided to get a bunch of my best friends and go nuts all day. We packed up early in the morning and drove to North Shore, jumped on a boat and went for a swim.

The gang

group.jpg

the cage

sharkcage.jpg

:secret: Did JRock get laid? :paranoid:

I don't know...but Bone's got some balls swimming next to that great white!! :laugh: :paranoid:

And B -- you better hope Tiff doesn't see you label Darla as "your Canadian chick!" :laugh: She's gonna whoop yo' ass!! :laugh:

One more pic that I thought was cool.

For anyone who can't tell, that's the bottom of the shark cage...the sharks were literally all-around us. Pretty friggin' cool. Now you know why you can't mess around with locals out here....they'll take you out on a fishing trip and you'll never come back!! :laugh: :paranoid:

Well thats just ****ing insane.

:laugh: The other guy on board was throwing bait at the captain so the sharks would come near him (he was filming with an underwater movie camera). One time he threw the bait and it landed right on him with several sharks around. He was all like "my bad dude..." :laugh: The captain almost got his ass bit!! :laugh:

The guy on my left saved the life of the girl just to my right (about a year ago). They was a bunch of people all rock diving and swimming at a place called Makapu (where the currents are really strong). All the sudden they noticed that she was missing. He just grabbed his board and started paddling out into the ocean. After 15 min of looking he spotted a hand waving over the swells. She stayed calm and did the right thing and just float to conserve energy/wait for help and my boy did the right thing and saved a life. He's a true hero.

group.jpg

Archived