Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Figure Four - ALL Things ECW-WWF-NJPW-TNA-ROH-AEW

TK

Guest sith lord
I was waiting for mayweather's posse to take a choke slam.....you know that will be happening soon.......

btw, show would kick mayweather's ass in a second....

The Big Show would NEVER catch him.

Are you serious? :laugh: It would be like a large adult fighting a 5 year old.

That's why I said "If it went to the floor..." because then the "Big Show" would have the clear advantage, but Mayweather is a trained boxer (one of the best of all time actually) and with no gloves on in just a regular street fight he could easily knock out someone with no training, even if that person is a foot and some change taller than him and outweighs him by that much.

Actually the Big Show's size would be a disadvantage because he's big and clumsy and would gas out in two minutes.

Guest sith lord
That's why I said "If it went to the floor..." because then the "Big Show" would have the clear advantage, but Mayweather is a trained boxer (one of the best of all time actually) and with no gloves on in just a regular street fight he could easily knock out someone with no training, even if that person is a foot and some change taller than him and outweighs him by that much.

Actually the Big Show's size would be a disadvantage because he's big and clumsy and would gas out in two minutes.

:applause: :applause: :applause: Someone who knows what he's talking about.

The "Big Show" could easily kill Mayweather if he wanted to. Watch the video it looks like a 5-year play fighting with an adult. Big show had to get on his knees for Mayweather to be able to hit him. BTW, boxing gloves makes it easier to knock someone out, sort of like putting a roll of quarters in each hand. The gloves are meant to protect the hands from getting broken & to try & protect the face from cuts. If you think the Big Show would gas out in 2 minutes you are very much uninformed. I know the WWE is staged & all that but those people are in great aerobic condition as well as being strong.

It was a staged event, but the hit was real. I'm betting that Show agreed to take a shot or two for the sake of the spot. Pretty cool stuff.

And BTW, Mayweather could probably take Show in a fight. Endurance is key, and Mayweather has a lot of it. Plus he's a trained boxer.

The "Big Show" could easily kill Mayweather if he wanted to. Watch the video it looks like a 5-year play fighting with an adult. Big show had to get on his knees for Mayweather to be able to hit him. BTW, boxing gloves makes it easier to knock someone out, sort of like putting a roll of quarters in each hand. The gloves are meant to protect the hands from getting broken & to try & protect the face from cuts. If you think the Big Show would gas out in 2 minutes you are very much uninformed. I know the WWE is staged & all that but those people are in great aerobic condition as well as being strong.

Boxing gloves to not "make it easier to knock someone out" :laugh:

How would Floyd hit him? Big Show is a pro-wrestler, you honestly think he's not in shape?

Floyd wouldn't get close enough without big show grabing him.

C'mon, Floyd is giving like 350 lbs. to an actual athlete.

Guest sith lord
How would Floyd hit him? Big Show is a pro-wrestler, you honestly think he's not in shape?

Floyd wouldn't get close enough without big show grabing him.

C'mon, Floyd is giving like 350 lbs. to an actual athlete.

Please, I'm a pro wrestling fan, but these guys aren't "real" pro wrestlers. Kurt Angle would have a better shot at Mayweather than the Big Show.

It was a staged event, but the hit was real. I'm betting that Show agreed to take a shot or two for the sake of the spot. Pretty cool stuff.

And BTW, Mayweather could probably take Show in a fight. Endurance is key, and Mayweather has a lot of it. Plus he's a trained boxer.

You're nuts. Show would crush him like a grape. How the hell do you think Mayweather is going to get a shot to the face when Show is standing?

Oh **** I'm busted. People now know I watch wrestling. :D

Actually, Big Show was pissed; the punch to the nose was not planned at all (from what I read). You can tell he was a bit angry, and not in the "WWE, RAWR I AM ANGRY!" way.

Guest sith lord
You're nuts. Show would crush him like a grape. How the hell do you think Mayweather is going to get a shot to the face when Show is standing?

Oh **** I'm busted. People now know I watch wrestling. :D

If the Big Show isn't worried about getting hit while standing, why did he flinch last night? That's right, he got punked.

Please, I'm a pro wrestling fan, but these guys aren't "real" pro wrestlers. Kurt Angle would have a better shot at Mayweather than the Big Show.

Im a fan of pro wrestling and these guys are true athletes and are incredible shape. Show would destroy Floyd in a heartbeat.......One punch from him and Floyd is out cold