Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Figure Four - ALL Things ECW-WWF-NJPW-TNA-ROH-AEW

TK

Eh, the Taker/Punk match has been built pretty much the way all other Taker feuds are usually built (with the exception of HBK/Taker for mania last year). While I'm a Taker fan, the way they build his feuds (again, with the exception of HBK/Taker, which was a great build up to an awesome match) are lame. It's always "hey I'm the deadman and look at all the fancy stuff I can make happen in the stadium to psych out my opponents."

Wow. Jeff Hardy is self-destructing.

correction, HAS self destructed. It's really sad because apparently, this guy has been given the ball on numerous times because someone at WWE saw something in Jeff.

It's not like he's a fringe talent enhancement player/jobber. He's been a tag team champ, an IC champ, a world champ...his merch sells like crazy and the kids/chicks love him.

the road and his pace must have taken a toll on his body...you guys are right, he won't be around for long...sad.

I can't really remember a LOT of it, but I can remember a good amount of the most important parts that made the match for me. Highlight next to see spoilers:

The first part was when Triple H set Cody's legs through a set-up chair and applied a boston crab! Then, to make it look equally as devastating, HBK applied a camel clutch to Cody at the same time. I really thought Cody was gonna tap at that part, but he didn't as Dibiase Jr. made the save. At one time later on, Triple H applied the crossface (I'm not sure why I mark for that move but I still do) which wasn't a huge deal, but still cool to see. Cody had HBK wrapped in a figure four around the ring post and DiBiase, behind HBK, applied the Million Dollar Dream to him and HBK tapped.