Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Figure Four - ALL Things ECW-WWF-NJPW-TNA-ROH-AEW

TK

Can someone tell me why Vicki Guerro is still on TV.. that ugly little oompa loompa isn't even a good actress, I know she isn't there for looks.

I just finished a book titled "Ring of Hell." According to the book Vince gave Vickie the job so she could feed her family after Eddie's passing. I'm not usre about finishing Eddie's contract. But the book has confirmed that Vince is a piece of ****.

I just finished a book titled "Ring of Hell." According to the book Vince gave Vickie the job so she could feed her family after Eddie's passing. I'm not usre about finishing Eddie's contract. But the book has confirmed that Vince is a piece of ****.

I wonder why you say Vince is a POS. I think it's because of the Roids and painkillers, but is there any other reason?

Cena is hated because of how he was shoved down everyone's throats once Stone Cold & The Rock were gone. At the time, his in ring work was pretty bad. He was pretty bad. ECW's One Night Stand where he had a title match really showed how fans felt about him. There was a sign in the crowd that read "If Cena Wins, We Riot."

I have never been able to stand the guy. I cringe every time his lousy music plays.

I wonder why you say Vince is a POS. I think it's because of the Roids and painkillers, but is there any other reason?

Some of the excerpts from the book.

1. According to a few wrestlers, Vince's on screen character of "Mr. McMahon" is how he really acts in meetings and backstage.

2. in the 2003 Wrestlemania, Kurt Angle was feeling lasting effects from his 1996 surgery for a broken neck. After his doctors told him that he should not wrestle that match for fear of paralysis, Vince's words were along the lines of "Sure you can sit out, but come Monday you will not have a job."

3. He always involves himself and the rest of the McMahon clan in these boring story lines. Wrestlemania 2000, the 2001 ECW/WCW invasion, etc. His ego is so huge it hurts the story lines and bores the hell out of me.

4. Claims of sexual harrasment from "Divas"

5. He plays favorites, HHH is his pet, H gets a push over more deserving wrestlers.

Edited by Boss_Hogg

There's way too many examples to list. I know he's a smart business man, but he is slime. As far as I'm concerned, he all but killed the wrestling industry.

Taker vs HBK set up has been really laid out well.

So has Hunter vs Orton.

Those are the two matches I'm really forward to.

Matt vs Jeff could steal the show. But if Matt hadn't been ECW champ I think the build up to their match would have beens tons better.

And is just me or does anyone hear a crowd chanting Ay-Cee-Dub! When you see ACW has posted? :silly:

Taker vs HBK set up has been really laid out well.

So has Hunter vs Orton.

Those are the two matches I'm really forward to.

Matt vs Jeff could steal the show. But if Matt hadn't been ECW champ I think the build up to their match would have beens tons better.

And is just me or does anyone hear a crowd chanting Ay-Cee-Dub! When you see ACW has posted? :silly:

:hysterical::hysterical:

BTW, don't forget MITB. That's always good for a spotfest at worst.

Eh. I'm not really looking forward to MITB. I think its because they have Mark Henry, Finlay, & Kane in there & not someone like Evan Bourne or the Hardys that could really work a long ass spot fest match.

Eh. I'm not really looking forward to MITB. I think its because they have Mark Henry, Finlay, & Kane in there & not someone like Evan Bourne or the Hardys that could really work a long ass spot fest match.

Yeah. I hope Shelton Benjamin finally wins it, but I doubt it. As long as they don't give it to Kane or Mark Henry.

hahaha at TK's comment about Ay-Cee-Dub!

Def Taker vs HBK I am most excited about.

The past month on Raw HBK has dominated the segments by getting in Takers head and landing Sweet Chin Music on him. Same with Orton vs HHH. Orton has dominated the segments as well.

I truly hope these outcomes arent as "predictable" as they seem. I think Taker will def win. I hope Orton wins so much. That would be awesome. Maybe Vince changes sides or something? He has been a good guy for a while.

All I'm saying is Taker and HHH should win based off of Raw this past month, but its Wrestlemania so hopefully they have goodies up their sleeve!

Justin.tv=TERRIBLE quality. Paying $2.50 for decent quality is worth it IMO

No tag title match=fail

Henry in MITB while Bourne out=bigger fail

AC/DC for theme music=win :cool:

HBK/Taker=EPIC win (I hope)

Good-quality stream for cheap=good

EDIT: Cool opening. You KNOW some of the wrestlers themselves are living a childhood dream here.

Edited by ACW