Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Figure Four - ALL Things ECW-WWF-NJPW-TNA-ROH-AEW

TK

For once, Michael Cole didn't call Rey Mysterio "the biggest little man"

Evan Bourne is pretty impressive

Heard he was a pretty decent indy guy, but man, he blew me away with that tag match with Rey. One thing though, that double knee move off the top rope..he landed right on his knees...crazy....I squirmed just watching him land.

Hi, I'm Dolph Ziggler, hahahaha. That's Nic "Nicky" Nemeth from the Spirit Squad. Believe me or dont but I actually am really good friends with Nic's younger brother. His brother, was telling me that he didn't know what his name would be up until RAW began. They were debating between Diggler or Ziggler- Diggler is the adult star from Boogie Nights movie. I guess his character is supposed to be a combo between Hardcore Holly and Billy Gunn. And I think they are going to continue have him introducing himself to people even on Smackdown and maybe ECW.

I guess they were going to show all of these videos with him over the next few weeks but it was taking to long to edit so they said screw it and decided to introduce him the way they did.

I'll post all info/ rumors if people want about his character when I find out details next time I talk to his brother

• 2 weeks later...