Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Browns RB Droughns throws wife out door!!

Gallntfox

http://www.comcast.net/sports/index.jsp?cat=SPORTS&fn=/2006/05/26/400818.html&cvqh=itn_nflrb

LITTLETON, Colo. - Cleveland Browns running back Reuben Droughns threw his wife out the door of their home after she said she wanted a divorce, according to a sheriff's report.

Droughns was released on $2,500 bail Thursday on one count of assault and two counts of harassment. He surrendered to police the day before and spent the night in jail.

The arrest report said Kellie Droughns' right arm was hurt in the May 12 incident at their suburban Denver home. The report said she called her mother in Texas, who then called the sheriff's department.

http://www.comcast.net/sports/index.jsp?cat=SPORTS&fn=/2006/05/26/400818.html&cvqh=itn_nflrb

LITTLETON, Colo. - Cleveland Browns running back Reuben Droughns threw his wife out the door of their home after she said she wanted a divorce, according to a sheriff's report.

Droughns was released on $2,500 bail Thursday on one count of assault and two counts of harassment. He surrendered to police the day before and spent the night in jail.

The arrest report said Kellie Droughns' right arm was hurt in the May 12 incident at their suburban Denver home. The report said she called her mother in Texas, who then called the sheriff's department.

I wonder if he really threw her out the door, of if thats just what she is saying?

Did he pick her up off the ground and punt her into the front yard? Or was it a matter of a little push out the door, and a slam and lock on it?

It has become a major pain in the ass to get a beligerant woman out of your house. I guess our only recourse in this day and age is to call 911.

This is simply a case of another "thug" taking advantage of someone whose "defenses" are limited.

If Droughns felt intimidated, threatened or otherwise powerless, all he had to do was "WALK AWAY" AND LET THE SITUATION DIFFUSE ITSELF!! .

He chose to exert his "macho" prowess.

Fools like this deserve the maximum penalty.

I wonder how he would feel if the same treatment was given to his "mother"?

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

I've given this some more thought and now I'm wondering if Cleveland delved into Droughs' "character and stability". If not, they have reaped what they have sown !!!

:applause: :applause: :applause: :applause:

This guy should be in 7th heaven and yet he's been in trouble twice in the past few months...(a dropped DUI charge & now this).

Some people just cannot handle fame.

We don't have all the facts, but he certainly could have handled this situation a

little better.

This guy should be in 7th heaven and yet he's been in trouble twice in the past few months...(a dropped DUI charge & now this).

Some people just cannot handle fame.

We don't have all the facts, but he certainly could have handled this situation a

little better.

he cant handle fame? what does fame got to do with it? not a freaking thing,he is human like everyone else is,we all have flaws,dont be trying to be high and mighty and put him on a pedestal,like you are better then he is b/c ur not we all do crazy thing if we admit it or not!!!!!

It has become a major pain in the ass to get a beligerant woman out of your house. I guess our only recourse in this day and age is to call 911.

good point...they probably would have made him leave. i had a friend who had the police make him leave HIS OWN apartment after his gf stabbed him in the arm. all she did was cry and claim not to have a place to stay.

I love how everyone is ready to lynch this guy when they don't even know all the facts. Maybe she was throwing vases and breaking all of his stuff. He just pushed her out the door, and he didn't hit her or anything. If he would have called the cops they wouldn't have done anything.

Archived