Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

where can i find really cheap tshirts?

MissU28

I want to make tshirts with my class for field day, but first I need to find really cheap shirts, as I have 27 kids in my class and don't want to spend an insane amount of my own money for them- and I'm not going to make them pay. Where can I find super cheap tshirts pretty quickly? (Field day is June 8th and we're going to need to get them beforehand so we can decorate them).

Each individual target store runs a community support foundation. Approach the general manager with a prepared proposal. They are allowed to allocate up to 5000 dollars. You probably could convince them to donate the shirts. Walmart has also been relatively generous in this regard. Are your kids "at risk" or engaged in any community building execise? Simply supporting a school may be enough. I have done this to get materials for returning wounded troops. The meaner managers will usually agree to a match deal.

tell them to pay $1 per child.. thats not alot.. ull have some funds to provide them with the t-shirts. i dont understand why museums that are free wont charge $1 per persn or even $.50 instead of waiting for money from the government

tell them to pay $1 per child.. thats not alot.. ull have some funds to provide them with the t-shirts. i dont understand why museums that are free wont charge $1 per persn or even $.50 instead of waiting for money from the government

I think what I'll do is pay for the shirts and then get the PTA to pay me back- we get $150 to spend on materials through the year and I haven't used all of my money up yet. Think it's a good way to spend it.

I think what I'll do is pay for the shirts and then get the PTA to pay me back- we get $150 to spend on materials through the year and I haven't used all of my money up yet. Think it's a good way to spend it.

You can also claim up to 100 in school supplies ffor taxes

that is probably yuor best bet

you think that would be best? We're going to vote on shirt color today... I'm hoping for pink. A LOT of boys in my class love wearing pink, and one of them even wears a shirt that says "Real boys wear pink" or something. Hahaha.... we'll see if it flies.

You can also claim up to 100 in school supplies ffor taxes

Actually, it is up to $250.00 now. There are many of teachers at my school that were shocked about this; most of them are too busy complaining that the Bush tax cuts only help the rich to realize what the new tax benefits are actually doing :doh:

Why not have the kids buy their own and bring them in ?

Make the parents become involved in their 10 year olds lives a little more.

bc the parents have to shell out money for so many other things and I'd like to do something nice for the kids... plus, how is writing a check for 10 bucks "being involved" in their child's life? Plus, there are kids here that are on free and reduced lunch, meaning they cannot afford things that other parents can.

Archived