Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

"Lost" Season 2 Finale

vinva

Why is Desmonds GF traking magnetic stuff??!?!?!?

her father is elite rich, shes a snoop, I believe she made a connection to her father and hanso and has hope that desmo is in one of their experiments. A desperate reach for her, but as the episode stressed love it would be reasonable that love when stressed is willing to take desperate chances.

She also made the reference that "anyone with enough money and time can find anyone"........

Perhaps she is aware of what could be her fathers funding of the "experiment"... and may believe that her father purposefully had her boy put on the island to keep him away from her.and is aware that experiment could produce electormagnetic disturbances... so she pays a couple of guys to "listen"

Why is Desmonds GF traking magnetic stuff??!?!?!?

Exactly. She did say anyone with enough money and determination could find anyone in the world. BUT, like you said, how does she know about any link between Desmond and the magnetic stuff?

Think her dad had something setup so that his boat would crash during the race and he would end up on the island? And as long as there was no magnetic blow-up stuff going on, he would know Desmond was still alive since he was the one pushing the button? And she found out so she is paying people to make sure no magnetic blow-up stuff happens??? That is stupid and far fetched but I don't know what the hell to think.

I wanted to find out more about the freakin others....grrrrrr.

Here's some chatter I'm getting from elsewhere... very interesting.

"I don't know if anyone mentioned it(probably did) since I just got to the computer, but that statue foot they found is from the Colossus or Rhodes, which only had 4 toes on it's left foot. Thing us, modern scientists have never found the left foot, we only know about it through historic texts."

That explains, perhaps, why'd Henry/Fenry says that they would never find them...

Ok, first off, wow, just wow....

That one one heck of a finally....

My theory on the ending, Desmond's GF said earlier in the show "I've got money, with enough money you can find anyone anywhere" so with her father being involved with the Hanso Foundation, and with her father setting up the race, its likely that her father set up for Desmond to wind up on the island.

Henry being the leader.... I would have said who would have guessed it, but I saw a few ppl here did, I for one thought they were nuts.

Henry looked really pissed that the blast went off, but then its kind of his fault now isn't it...

as for them letting Hurly go, I am a little shocked, I mean, there was a mention somewhere of the use of the numbers for luck somewhere....

The look between Jack and Kate, I thought it was more of a "plan" that they might have had worked out... its even possible that Jack worked out part of a plan with Michael too, that Michael would go to Saiyd and let him know where to go to find them....

As for Locke and Eko.... I would be seriously mad if that little pissant Charlie sruvived while my 2 favorite characters died.... I think its highly unlikely that they survived but you never know with this show, personally I find it odd that Eko even survived the fireball from the Dynamyte.

Also, why didn't they try to input the numbers into the computer even though the monitor was the only thing that got damaged.... they could have still at least tried to input the numbers....

They could have then replaced that monitor with the one from the Peral....

Hell, the Peral having been the experiment, its possible that it being there was the reason for removing the part from the film about contact, its possible that it even being in the film was temptation to try to contact other stations with the computer....

OMG, I have so many questions at this point... but I think I need to get some sleep, and watch i again tomorrow....

"Hugh McIntyre" (PR Director for the ficticious "Hanso Foundation" will be on Jimmy Kimmel Live tonight, along with Jimmy going backstage on lost. It's part of the "Lost Experience".

Tonights episode was freaking amazing, what am I going to do until the new season?!?!

Anyone check out hansocareers.com yet?

guess possible spoiler disclaimer or something (highlight to see):

a friend of mine went to the website, said that some letters were different, here are the ones he found so far:

n,s,l,u,t,m,i,e,m,a,y,a

I was really expecting more discussion after the season ending, Im guessing all our lost whores are henning over at propper lost sites.

oh I also want to take my medicine about being wrong about henry, I still dont think hes the main guy but hes upper leadership so that makes me wrong. I thought he was just a scrub who wandered off too far.

I was really expecting more discussion after the season ending, Im guessing all our lost whores are henning over at propper lost sites.

oh I also want to take my medicine about being wrong about henry, I still dont think hes the main guy but hes upper leadership so that makes me wrong. I thought he was just a scrub who wandered off too far.

I was right with ya on getting Henry wrong, although like you I don't think he is THE head guy. Good call by Code on this one though.

Crazy episode. So much to think about. Not gonna get much done tomorrow at work... :doh:

Thing is, F-Henry said earlier that the leader would kill him. While F-Henry may be higher up than any of the others we've met, he still may only be a lieutenant. How deep does the rabbit hole go?

Who is Liddy? Liddy is a diminuative for Elizabeth.

code wasnt talking about him being the be all end all of said hole. Just boss of the others, which it appears he is. Even ms. clue didnt upside him.

Im going to reserve my new crazy theory till they get the new season on the roll. I also am almost ready to say the leadership of the others isnt human, given the bit the guy said about foot earlier, but if henry is not human he could be just keeping up his broken appearance for effect like how pissed he was zeke wasnt wearing the beard.

code wasnt talking about him being the be all end all of said hole. Just boss of the others, which it appears he is. Even ms. clue didnt upside him.

Im going to reserve my new crazy theory till they get the new season on the roll. I also am almost ready to say the leadership of the others isnt human, given the bit the guy said about foot earlier, but if henry is not human he could be just keeping up his broken appearance for effect like how pissed he was zeke wasnt wearing the beard.

I wasn't talking about the "leader" being the be all, just the "leader" of the others.

Here's some chatter I'm getting from elsewhere... very interesting.

"I don't know if anyone mentioned it(probably did) since I just got to the computer, but that statue foot they found is from the Colossus or Rhodes, which only had 4 toes on it's left foot. Thing us, modern scientists have never found the left foot, we only know about it through historic texts."

That explains, perhaps, why'd Henry/Fenry says that they would never find them...

Yeah, I turned to my brother when I saw it and said, "that's the ######## Colossus!"

I'm surprised, but I thought he might be the leader of the Others over a month ago. Still I didn't think it too likely by now. But he seems to be the on Island leader or at leasst for that area. I'm pretty sure he is working for someone else though.

Archived