Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

"Lost" Season 2 Finale

vinva

The source for that spoiler is IMDB...so it is completely unreliable.

That's a great fansite though - I have been a member for awhile and there's a lot of quality information on there, particularly regarding the ARG.

Prediction? Ok, in Desmond's flashback, we will find out that the erstwhile "Kelvin" is none other than Joe Inman, the CIA agent from Sayid's flashback played by Clancy Brown.

Or was that too easy? ;)

That's a great fansite though - I have been a member for awhile and there's a lot of quality information on there, particularly regarding the ARG.

Prediction? Ok, in Desmond's flashback, we will find out that the erstwhile "Kelvin" is none other than Joe Inman, the CIA agent from Sayid's flashback played by Clancy Brown.

Or was that too easy? ;)

What's the ARG???

How bad would it be if we find out that Oceanic Flight 815 was hit by a missile (which caused it to split into 2 sections) and that the missile was a direct result of Desmond forgetting to enter in the #'s one time.

:laugh:

Or something like that.

hah! Watch many 911 conspiracy videos lately? :rolleyes:

What's the ARG???

That's short for "Alternate Reality Game" which is an incredibly complex "game" the creators are running all summer with various clues hidden in official websites, etc.

The idea is that it is supposed to fill in a lot of the background story of Lost that the Producers don't have time to get into during the regular episodes, particularly regarding the Hanso foundation and Dharma Initiative.

It started a few weeks ago and it's extremely cool but awfully complex and difficult to keep up with if you have a family, job, etc.

Or was that too easy? ;)

No, one of the Inmans is the "bad twin".

No, one of the Inmans is the "bad twin".

I like where you're headed with that. I haven't gotten into the book yet so I was unsure how heavily this would factor into the actual show storylines.

I am really hoping we get a rip-roaring Zeke/Sawyer showdown...I am sick of that fake-bearded a-hole know-it-all.

Archived