Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

I played golf with Antwaan Randle El today

HittinSkinz

Like I said, I have no reason to make that up.....

Everyone says that whether they made it up or not, so don't act like that proves much of anything. It's probably better not to say it...

That being said I assume that from the beginning so I generally believe these types of stories from the beginning up until someone comes up with something that disproves it...

people on here who dont buy the story are the types of people who make themselves look like little kids around stars. Hittinskins isnt star struck like 70% of the people on this site. Two men played golf... whats so hard to believe?

Couldn't have said it any better. :applause:

Everyone says that whether they made it up or not, so don't act like that proves much of anything. It's probably better not to say it...

That being said I assume that from the beginning so I generally believe these types of stories from the beginning up until someone comes up with something that disproves it...

To tell you the truth I really dont think hittinskinz cares whether people believe it or not. He shared his story and if people dont believe it thats their choice. They are looking too far into it. He stated the obvious... he has no reason to make it up. Every player encounter on here 30 people chime in with the BS flag and all that. (Not talking about you here) People need to realize that the Redskins are human beings who do normal things. Hell I was on the treadmill next to James Thrash and didnt say a word to him, the guy was working out for God sakes. That didnt stop grown men in their 30's and 40's from interrupting his work out though. It was embarrasing to watch.

Thank you.. my thoughts exactly, I am not star struck. I meet redskins all the time. a lot of them live in my neighborhood here in Lansdowne, and they put on their pants and pay their mortgages the same way that I do, so like i said, i have no reason to make anything up

I used to deliver newspapers to Bill Brundage when I was 11 years old. He came to the door in sweatpants and tube socks, found out it was the paperboy who wanted money, then yelled for his wife to "come give the kid his $3.50" just like any other married couple. I also delivered papers to Charley Taylor, and Charley Harraway lived two doors down from me and was an incredibly nice guy who often posed for pictures with the neighborhood kids, and my sisters always babysat for his kid, Chuckie.

Redskins players are humans who have lives just like the rest of us. It can happen people!

cool will do.... i will be sure to take pics when he comes over to play madden

Let me know too. I could come over and kick his but on Madden!

But please give me a day or two notice. I'm usually playing with Al Saunders, so I need to let him know when he can't come over. That SOB knows nothing about play-calling when he's on offense! I kick his but all the time.

No seriously, if you're story is true, it's priceless.

:point2sky

i dont really buy this story either

I have not seen one post made by you that was over one sentence.

Even one sentence posts can contribute to intelligent conversation, but even you have failed to do this.

Why would this guy come on here and simply make up a story about playing golf with Antwaan Randle El?

people on here who dont buy the story are the types of people who make themselves look like little kids around stars. Hittinskins isnt star struck like 70% of the people on this site. Two men played golf... whats so hard to believe?

I believe the term is called "HATERATION" --- glad to hear he is a cool dude, didn't expect anything less.... HTTR

Archived