Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

I played golf with Antwaan Randle El today

HittinSkinz

I played 9 holes of golf at my local country club here in Lansdowne, VA and just by chance, I happened to be paired up with Antwaan Randle El. I have met a lot of cool players in my day, but this guy is really a class act. What a guy. He is polite down to earth and an absolute gentleman in everyway.. he even complimented me on my bad shots ..and there were plenty of them...LOL. We shared a cart, so we talked a lot about a lot of different things... family, golf, my flag football team,real estate, religion etc...He is very excited about the upcoming season... he said he is going to Pittsburgh for the superbowl ring presentation June or July 2nd.. I forgot what month. Anyway... we traded numbers and we may play golf again sometime soon.. (he normally plays solo).

Just an absolute class act. Definately a Gibbs type of guy

By the way, He is a good golfer... he gave me some good tips..

the story is not for sale... so i dont care if you buy it or not.. i have no reason to lie

i personally belive you but usually stories like this get a lot more questions, hype, etc and no one is paying much mind. But I'm intrigued.

I'll ask this, what was he like size wise? did he seem tiny? did he say anything about playing a bigger role in this offense?

people on here who dont buy the story are the types of people who make themselves look like little kids around stars. Hittinskins isnt star struck like 70% of the people on this site. Two men played golf... whats so hard to believe?

I hope I don't get off the subject much here, but you would forget the english language if you turned around and John Riggins was standing right behind you in a line at a random store. . .

that being said, I believe the story.

people on here who dont buy the story are the types of people who make themselves look like little kids around stars. Hittinskins isnt star struck like 70% of the people on this site. Two men played golf... whats so hard to believe?

Thank you.. my thoughts exactly, I am not star struck. I meet redskins all the time. a lot of them live in my neighborhood here in Lansdowne, and they put on their pants and pay their mortgages the same way that I do, so like i said, i have no reason to make anything up

I hope I don't get off the subject much here, but you would forget the english language if you turned around and John Riggins was standing right behind you in a line at a random store. . .

that being said, I believe the story.

Actually no I wouldnt. It embarrases me when I see grown people act like they just saw God. I might turn around and shake his hand... but act like I forgot the english language? thats a joke right?

Thank you.. my thoughts exactly, I am not star struck. I meet redskins all the time. a lot of them live in my neighborhood here in Lansdowne, and they put on their pants and pay their mortgages the same way that I do, so like i said, i have no reason to make anything up

god i wish i lived back in va. ive seen and met denver player, ie john elway, but i really dont care. now meeting a redskin would be awesome.

Thank you.. my thoughts exactly, I am not star struck. I meet redskins all the time

If you meet stars (i.e. Redskins) all the time its hard to be star struck.

The average person does'nt get that opportunity, hence the reaction most people have when they meet a "star"

i personally belive you but usually stories like this get a lot more questions, hype, etc and no one is paying much mind. But I'm intrigued.

I'll ask this, what was he like size wise? did he seem tiny? did he say anything about playing a bigger role in this offense?

He is not a huge guy...but i wouldn't say he is tiny....he didnt talk about the offense but then again I didnt ask him questions about that.. Also... we talked about playing madden football soon..

He is not a huge guy...but i wouldn't say he is tiny....he didnt talk about the offense but then again I didnt ask him questions about that.. Also... we talked about playing madden football soon..

very cool stuff. I hope you keep us posted if you hang out with him again.

Archived