Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

What Rookie Are You Most Excited About Watching As a Pro?

cowboyuptx

AJ Hawk, because for some reason I only get ohio state games on saturdays and ive followed him through his ncaa career.

Vernon Davis, beast..

Reggie Bush, want to see if he can break peoples ankles in the NFL or if hes going to get broken.

Hawk

Huff

C Griffin

Whitner

Mario Williams

DeAngelo Hall

Bush

Young

V Davis

Zemaitis

Bunklley

DeAngelo Hall isn't a rookie, home skillet. ;)

I'm most interested in Vince Young. I'm not sure how much we'll see of him, but if he plays, I'm watching every Titans game I can find.

I wanna see if Bush is as mediocre in the NFL as I think he'll be.

I wanna see if Lendale White does as well as I think he'll do.

I wanna see if Cedric Griffin is any good since I wanted us to pick him at 53.

I wanna see if Jimmy Williams is as big an ass as I've heard/read about.

I wanna see if Cromartie lives up to his potential.

Just for the heck of it, I wanna see if Bunkley is the greatest pick ever in any draft as Westbrook36 would have us believe, or if he's just bunk.

I'm also interested if those big ups Pat Watkins has translates into anything special in the NFL. Those pictures I've seen of him are pretty impressive.

1. Reggie Bush (If Deuce leaves which i dont think he will, and the Saints get a decent offensive line, Bush has the potential to be the best RB in the NFL.

2. Vince Young (Hes a better Michael Vick, and whos more fun to watch than Michael Vick???)

3. Matt Leinart (With Boldin, Fitzgerald, and Edge whats not to love)

4. Vernon Davis (I love this guy!)

5. Mario Williams (The #1 pick has to mean something)

Vernon Davis is the most physically imposing player to come out this year. Alex Smith will be looking to get rid of the ball quickly alot this year so I expect to see VD with 80+ catches and 1000+ yards. It should be fun as hell to see him rack up stats and make the 49ers competitve in a couple games (though I still don't envision them doing better than 4 wins).

I'm excited to see Vernon Davis. The man is a workout warrior, with blazing speed, incredulous strength, and wide recieveresque hands.

He's put on a team with limited weapons, so a pretty hefty task lays before him. I think he will emerge as the elite Tight End in the NFL. Give him a few years.

I'm excited to see Vernon Davis. The man is a workout warrior, with blazing speed, incredulous strength, and wide recieveresque hands.

He's put on a team with limited weapons, so a pretty hefty task lays before him. I think he will emerge as the elite Tight End in the NFL. Give him a few years.

I concur

Jay Cutler - Will be interesting to see how the Broncos approach this one

Vernon Davis - We love local guys doin' great ala Shawne Merriman, especially if they can make a positive impact on a mediocre or bad team.

and the Reggie Bush vs Mario Williams decision... So, both of those guys (domanick davis' production will factor too)

A little bit.... I really want to see Rod Wright play, because I'm convinced that he'll be a good player in this league, and him being picked in the 7th is ludicrous. Aside from that, I feel that the Longhorn players are among the best at their positions. In the past few years, they're success rate in the NFL has been phenomenal. UT's the new Miami (IMO).

Can't agree with you more. I've seen Wright play at Texas and he is an All-Star on the D-Line. I was in shock to see that he was picked so late in the draft. This is definitely my "biggest steal" pick. The only reason I can see him getting picked so late is his injury, but even so it is still a rob.

Archived