Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

What Rookie Are You Most Excited About Watching As a Pro?

cowboyuptx

Which new rookie are you most excited about seeing, in the upcoming NFL season????

OTHER, THAN ROCKY McINTOSH (or Anthony Montgomery, ect.)

This is probably a 2 horse race, between Young and Bush.

For me, its Vince Young.

I doubted this dude before the 2005 college season (just like everybody else), but Vince stepped up and answered the call, all season long. I just cant wait to see, what he can do as a pro. His leadership is unquestionable! Everytime his team needed a big play, he put that team on his back and willed them to victory. Bottomline: He's a winner, he's a leader, and he's the most clutch football player I've ever seen in my life.

My Top 10 Rookies - I'm Excited About (excluding Cowboys)

1. Vince Young

2. Reggie Bush

3. Matt Lienart

4. Vernon Davis

5. Michael Huff

6. Lendale White

7. Mario Williams

8. Manny Lawson

9. A.J. Hawk

10. Antonio Cromartie/Rodrique Wright

1. Chad Greenway - Minn. - our first game is against Minn. Mike Sellers will welcome him to NFL with a pancake block

2. Bobby Carpenter - dallas - our second game and ditto with Sellers

3. Mario Williams - Hous - third game same results

See where I'm goin' it'll be great watching the rookies get Skin Schooled:laythehur

I'll bite, the guy that I want to see the most didn't even get a nod in the draft because he can't keep himself out of trouble. I've gotta see what happens with Marcus Vick, it's like watching a train wreck. Remember Lawrence Phillips? I wanted to see how that panned out as well. Can Vick get all his troubles under control and let his talent translate to the football field or is he gonna blow it? That's the story of the draft for me. If he can mature beyond his off the field problems and on the field misconduct he can be a tremendous talent. I personally hope he can, her's to you Marcus. Please clean it up so we can all be amazed by your talent.

Most of these have been said, but this is what I'm interested in...

1 - Mario Williams / Reggie Bush - Who should have been the #1

2 - Vince Young - Will he be a pocket passer, and can he work from under center

3 - LenDale White - Was his poor performance at the combine an accurate reflection of his willingness to work, or is he just one of those guys who does fine without being a workout warrior

4 - Sinorice Moss - Was all the hype coming out of college because he can play in the NFL, or because his big brother can play....

1. Reggie Bush, because I think he is the next Gayle Sayers.

2. Reggie Bush, because I stayed up til God knows what hour with my mouth agape during that Fresno State game.

3. Reggie Bush, because I may - in fact - have a man crush on him.

4. Jay Cutler, just because I want to see what all the hype is about.

5. Tamba Hali, because he is such a great story.

:notworthy 1.Reggie Bush because he will become the best running back even in the game.:notworthy

2.Mario Williams, just want to know why he was number 1

3.Vince Young I wonder can he play under the center

4.Matt Leinart I know he's not going to play this year, but next year he's going to show everyone he should have been the top QB in the top.

5.Jay Culter I know he's going to be a bust

6.LenDale White should have been a top 10 pick because the boy can play some football.

7.Vernon Davis well a lot of people on the board didn't like Vernon Davis, saying he's to ****y. So I hope he shut's up all the haters on the board.

8.Finally Jason Campbell, what do I mean Jason Campbell he didn't play last year so, this year I hope to see him on the field takings us to the playoffs and beyond.:applause:

1. Reggie Bush (no reason needed)

2. Matt Leinart (if only to see his section of groupies double the Cardinals attendance)

3. Mario Williams (so he can fulfill my "Courtney Brown reincarnated" prediction)

4. Vernon Davis

I didn't include Vince Young because I don't think we'll see him this year except for a few snaps....

These are some good suggestions. I'm very interested to see how much of a bust Young will be. I think he sucks, but I've been wrong many times before.

LenDale White has A LOT to prove and I think he'll run with a chip on his shoulder leaving a trail of carnage in his wake.

Matt Leinart because he looks to me the most NFL ready out of all the QB's.

Jay "I stuff my face with Qesadillas during the draft and demand that mommy hand me a napkin" Cutler because Jake the Snake will play terribly looking over his shoulder constantly.

Venon Davis: Hometown kid. I think he'll be an amazing talent for years to come.

Jason Campbell in PRE SEASON!! I enjoy watching his calmness in the pocket. It's been awhile since we've seen that here in DC.

Mario Williams because he looks like a beast. They compare him to Julius Peppers who is simply amazing. We'll see.

Reggie Bush: Will he be the next LT? Will he be even better? I still stand by my statement that he will be one of the longest holdouts this year. I don't know why, just a feeling.

Any NFC East Teams pick other than the skins - to watch them fail or get laid out.

1. Sinorice Moss (I wanna see if he breaks in half the first time Sean Taylor hits him)

2. Vernon Davis (He's gonna be a beast)

3. Leonard Pope (He' reaking huge)

4. Spencer Havner (Hopefully he can make an impact on Speacial Teams and in the Pre-season)

I really want to see if Reggie Bush can make a name for himself instead of us comparing him as the next "Gale Sayers" But imagine it, two USC products becoming all-time greats excluding Lendale White. Yo Adriannnnn, I'm going to fight Apolo Creeeeed- this is who I'm waiting for!

1. Reggie Bush (Curious to see if his talents translate to the NFL)

2. Mario Williams (I believe he's going to be one of the best DEs in the game)

3. Jay Cutler (Wonder if he's gonna turn out like Favre or Ramsey)

4. Marcus Vick (Some have said that with training, he could be better then his bro, I'm curious to see if he can get past this primadonna act)

5. Vince Young (Wondering if he's gonna live up to the hype)

6. Matt Leinart (Will be rooting for him, since I think he's the best QB in this draft)

1. Vince Young - Like a Michael Vick/Daunte Culpepper crossbreed. Will be fun to watch.

2. Antonio Cromartie - This guy will probably be a bust for the Chargers but has all the physical tools to be absolutely amazing.

3. Marcus Vick - Rubbernecking.

4. Matt Leinart - Wondering if he can succeed without the big arm... he definitely has some great receivers.

5. Jay Cutler - For some reason, I think he will end up either as THE best or THE worst QB prospect in the draft.

Which new rookie are you most excited about seeing, in the upcoming NFL season????

OTHER, THAN ROCKY McINTOSH (or Anthony Montgomery, ect.)

This is probably a 2 horse race, between Young and Bush.

For me, its Vince Young.

I doubted this dude before the 2005 college season (just like everybody else), but Vince stepped up and answered the call, all season long. I just cant wait to see, what he can do as a pro. His leadership is unquestionable! Everytime his team needed a big play, he put that team on his back and willed them to victory. Bottomline: He's a winner, he's a leader, and he's the most clutch football player I've ever seen in my life.

My Top 10 Rookies - I'm Excited About (excluding Cowboys)

1. Vince Young

2. Reggie Bush

3. Matt Lienart

4. Vernon Davis

5. Michael Huff

6. Lendale White

7. Mario Williams

8. Manny Lawson

9. A.J. Hawk

10. Antonio Cromartie/Rodrique Wright

Well, since I can't choose Rocky, I'll say Mario Williams. I really want to see if he can prove he was worth picking over Reggie.

So I see you are a Longhorns fans huh.....

A little bit.... I really want to see Rod Wright play, because I'm convinced that he'll be a good player in this league, and him being picked in the 7th is ludicrous. Aside from that, I feel that the Longhorn players are among the best at their positions. In the past few years, they're success rate in the NFL has been phenomenal. UT's the new Miami (IMO).

CHECKOUT WATKINS' VERTICAL

12305015418.jpg

Archived