Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

lavar on sportscenter

FightForOldDC21

He said.."I will make it very clear to them that i can still play." He basically yelled it. I hate that drama queen. Said he had to get away from the craziness that is the Redskins. Basically said our organization didnt have commrodity (sp) and we werent about football. Im going on Ebay right now to by ticket to the G-Strings game.

:gaintsuck :gaintsuck :gaintsuck :gaintsuck :gaintsuck :gaintsuck :gaintsuck :gaintsuck :gaintsuck :gaintsuck :gaintsuck

Why cant we just let this die. I think we can all agree that arrington is public enemy no.1. I dont need anything else to change my stance on LA. All i needed was " Im a Redskin for life" and to go and say he wants to play us twice a year. That sir is a kick in the balls.

He's an idiot and we all know that! Please, just look who he continues to use as his agents. He received a whopping $5M signing bonus and gave up $4M+; enough said, he's a joke who Gibbs/Saunders will pick apart every weakness and make him look even more pathetic.

Why cant we just let this die. I think we can all agree that arrington is public enemy no.1. I dont need anything else to change my stance on LA. All i needed was " Im a Redskin for life" and to go and say he wants to play us twice a year. That sir is a kick in the balls.

its easier to let things die when the other side lets it die too- but when this idiot comes out of no wehre with this crap, then it'll never die.

It sounds to me like everything he is saying is an attempt to talk himself into getting up to play football. His motivation should be the incentives in his contract. He's going to fail . . . . and we will all be singing HAIL T R R!!

You all need to face it . . . LaScar is a two faced liar!

Also, all of you LaScar lovers and you all that wish he was still here . . . . if he was here, we would most likely not have names such as Lloyd, Randel El, Arch, and Carter!! We came out on top of this thing. I'll take one of those fellas over LaScar any day.

the next Lawrence Taylor - - -yeah right. The only thing they had in common was the jersey number. I may just cut mine into pieces and send it to him piece by piece. I'm just not sure if he is smart enought to put it back together. Oh well, maybe he can FREELANCE and make a stocking or something.

I've hesitated to chime in on any Lavar threads until now. But this really pisses me off. Let me say that I was in the tank for the guy until the second half of this last season, when the public airing of laundry annoyed me. Despite all his ups and downs - on and off the field - I was hoping something could be worked out whereby he'd stay with us. Obviously it became apparent that wasn't going to happen, and I'm bummed he stayed within the division.

BUT . . . this post hoc conspiracy theorizing of his is just bullroar. Just to set the record straight, even if one could make the case that the early years of the Danny Era were all style and no substance - and I'm not fully prepared to concede that - this all changed dramatically and very visibly once Coach came back to town. The Giants may well have a fine organization; but that's not what this is about. Gibbs has returned this franchise to one wherein work ethic, pride, and team unity are paramount; everyone knows these are the things that characterize Gibbs and his teams. For Bizarre to insinuate that the opposite is the case is just ludicrous. The fact is that he's been the one who's had trouble adapting to this ethos, and that's as plain as could be.

With regards to the health issue, I know all this has been said before but come off it. He pestered the coaching staff to play late in '04, then blamed them for "rushing him back" and worsening his injury. Then this supposed team player, the "Redskin for Life," suddenly finds out that when you are poised to actually DO SOMETHING for the first time in years, the team needs discipline from its self-styled leaders, needs an example to be set. So when you're too thick-headed to comprehend the scheme (or too bull-headed to stick with it), you go on the radio every week for public therapy and kvetch about how the coaching staff has it in for you.

Be a man, Lavar. This coaching staff gave you EVERY opportunity to prove your mettle. And you failed.

Midget fans, Bizarre may or may not play well for you. I don't care. Whatever he does on the field, he will remain a self-involved, myopic player who cares more about the moment of spectacle (that interception he lucked into, by his admission, in the Bucs playoff game) than about work and the common good. You and your boy Antonio "Single Season" Pierce can sit and stew about how horrible the Redskins are while we roll over you on our way to the title. HAIL.

i hate to say it, but our run D got a lot better once he was starting again. warrick holdmans terrible run defense was displayed by tiki at giants stadium last year when he murdered his side of the defense

Lavar started that game and he pretty much abused the entire defense.

Great post, JCB!

I too was pulling for Lavar. I thought that much of his problem was caused by the Postons. However, I think those tools are really just incompetent "Yes" men and Lavar is the one with issues.

I guess that most of us bought into "Lavar the Star" because of the extreme suckitude of the team. We were truly lost in the wilderness and in our despair began worshiping the false idol Lavar while waiting for our true leader to come back from the mountain top. Now that Gibbs is back we will see the land of milk and honey soon. I'd say around February 2007.:D

:dallasuck

Archived