Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

$500 dollars to the first mod to close this thread.

Big Weirdo

Well, clearly we all do exist. If X still thinks Linkin Park isn't emo, he can't be right about anything.

lovemeeeesm4.png

I don't think Linkin Park is emo, based on the definition society has given the word.

Linkin Park is just uncreative, over-produced, glorified teeny-bop rock.

Well, clearly we all do exist. If X still thinks Linkin Park isn't emo, he can't be right about anything.

lovemeeeesm4.png

you're just trying to deflect that you are the King of the Emos ;) .

Lincoln Park was classified as Metal. Sorry to disappoint you. Tell me exactly what you think is Emo about Lincoln Park, because last time you explained Metallica's Fade to Black exactly. :doh: ;)

you're just trying to deflect that you are the King of the Emos ;) .

Not by choice... I think "in the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king" applies somehow.

In the land of the Emo, the cynic is king...?

Lincoln Park was classified as Metal. Sorry to disappoint you. Tell me exactly what you think is Emo about Lincoln Park, because last time you explained Metallica's Fade to Black exactly. :doh: ;)

Yes, Fade to Black has the quality. But thats just one song... whereas Linkin Park's entire musical library consists of songs like that that are far less subtle (from a lyrical standpoint). I don't question that the sound is metal-ish, it's the actual words.

I don't think Linkin Park is emo, based on the definition society has given the word.

Linkin Park is just uncreative, over-produced, glorified teeny-bop rock.

Emo has become a pretty flexible term, whats your take on it?

Not by choice... I think "in the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king" applies somehow.

In the land of the Emo, the cynic is king...?

Yes, Fade to Black has the quality. But thats just one song... whereas Linkin Park's entire musical library consists of songs like that that are far less subtle (from a lyrical standpoint). I don't question that the sound is metal-ish, it's the actual words.

Emo has become a pretty flexible term, whats your take on it?

http://www.extremeskins.com/forums/showthread.php?t=153066

That, sir, is my take on it. :)

this thread should be closed........WTF

No doubt. There are posts in it at all times of the day, including today during regular business hours. Therefore, regardless of post content, this being the AFTER HOURS fun bunch, makes those posts inherently off-topic.

Mods...If you will, please. :laythehur

Archived