Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

$500 dollars to the first mod to close this thread.

Big Weirdo

I've been taking them pretty much every four hours since Tuesday. I've kinda tried to take it easy and not use them as much to see how much pain I'm really in ... but I still need them. I'm a little bitter. I've got a really bad case of cabin fever and I want out of my house. I really wish that I was able to go to the game tomorrow, but it's just not smart for me to go and be around 90,000 drunk people. All it takes is one wrong move and I could be in serious pain or hurt worse than what I was before. So ... I'll be sitting at home watching the game tomorrow from the comfort of my bed or the recliner with the cooler hooked up to my leg.

Oh .. the doc gave me darvocets too for pain. He gave those to me before the surgery cause I was in a lot of pain. Those are pretty sweet too. It's amazing how pain medicine can make you so loopy.

Oh .. the doc gave me darvocets too for pain. He gave those to me before the surgery cause I was in a lot of pain. Those are pretty sweet too. It's amazing how pain medicine can make you so loopy.

I know what you mean, they made me really loopy...I lost soooo much money after my surgery playing poker online, i had nothing else to do.

My friend was so nice and set me up with a care package of movies. I've got every season of Seinfeld to Chicken Little. Maybe I really should start watching some of them.

WEEDS, Candace, WEEDS. No matter how you feel about pot, its an amazing show. Great humor ,it isn't predictable, a little violence, some sex....all the ingredients for a great show...a thousand times better than greys anatomy, thats for sure

Bend it Like Beckham is a good movie ....

And I've heard that WEEDS is a good show. I'll see if it's on On Demand!

If you have ondemand watch Dexter on Showtime. Its a new series that has only had about 4 episodes so far. Great show.

Thanks for the suggestion Babs. Oh ... and if you want to get a navi system, look at the Ritz website. We carry a few different models. I'll hook you up! :)

When its time to get one I'll check with you. Probably a xmas present. Any input you have on which models you carry are better I'd like to hear too. Have you used these like you have all the cell phone gadgets?

All it takes is one wrong move and I could be in serious pain or hurt worse than what I was before. So ... I'll be sitting at home watching the game tomorrow from the comfort of my bed or the recliner with the cooler hooked up to my leg.

Sorry to hear about your knee. Hope the recovery is quick.

Loopy is good, although some of us don't need drugs for that. :silly:

By the way, if you end up with extra drugs afterwards, I hear you can make a killing on the black market with them...

:jk:

:paranoid:

:D

I'm not a big gambler ... so no online poker here. I've been watching stupid tv for the last few days and sleeping alot. The quality of tv sucks. How many freaking judge shows can you show on one day? I'm so sick of tv.

That is why God made Youtube. :D

(lots of interesting movies and crap on there)

Comcast cable is a fun way to spend time during the day also.

• 1 month later...
Hey! Who Del is cool as ****.

Also, this thread is not to be gotten. I thought that was established.

On another note, why the **** did this thread get bumped?!

Who Del dropped from his top 8, he's dead to me :D

this thread got bumped because there is a new generation of posters that need to what this board evolved from...where it is going, and where they fit in

the AHFB Thread will not be forgotten - never, counting posts or not

I would like to know how I can get my damn permissions back on ES so I can view stuff on this site that looks like "unsonnygetsown3dthissunday.jpg" and so I can post new threads again. Those basterds took it away for no good reason:(

love the new name!!!!

see you have made "the others" mad

ps,

i'll do my best not to get own3d this week

Archived