Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

$500 dollars to the first mod to close this thread.

Big Weirdo

Sweet Sassy for QB!!! Sweet Sassy for QB!!! Sweet Sassy for QB!!! Sweet Sassy for QB!!! Sweet Sassy for QB!!! Sweet Sassy for QB!!! Sweet Sassy for QB!!! Sweet Sassy for QB!!! Sweet Sassy for QB!!! Sweet Sassy for QB!!! Sweet Sassy for QB!!! Sweet Sassy for QB!!! Sweet Sassy for QB!!! Sweet Sassy for QB!!! Sweet Sassy for QB!!! Sweet Sassy for QB!!! Sweet Sassy for QB!!! Sweet Sassy for QB!!! Sweet Sassy for QB!!! Sweet Sassy for QB!!! Sweet Sassy for QB!!! Sweet Sassy for QB!!! Sweet Sassy for QB!!! Sweet Sassy for QB!!! Sweet Sassy for QB!!! Sweet Sassy for QB!!! Sweet Sassy for QB!!! Sweet Sassy for QB!!! Sweet Sassy for QB!!! Sweet Sassy for QB!!!

The offer still stands.

Vis, were've you been? don't be a stranger the tailgate is dying, soon only the politicos will be left :paranoid:

I'm not going to be on here much (as I haven't been) I've been doing a lot of other stuff and I have like a thousand books to read that are lying around my room taking up space. Also whenever I come on here I end up sticking around longer then I plan on. I'll be around once in a while, but not much more. If anyone wants to talk with me, they can do so on aim or email, if I'm around.

Owned on your own board! Bwahahhahahahahaha!

i'll tell you what!!!!...i'm with the Mods on this one......they should get rid of the thread all together

they dont count our posts here anymore...

a damn EAGLE fan started it after all

more than half the people here in the tailgate could care less if this thread was around anymore

i say we DELEATED it all together!!!!

get it off the board......once and for all

brokebakc.jpg

kuva.jpg

April-20th-2006

A day that will live in infamy! A lowly eagles fan under the guise of friendly banter started a sneak attack that would shake our beloved Tailgate Forum to its foundations!! Before anyone new what was going on post counting in the TG vanished. Liberties lost due to the lowly sneak attack on our forum.

No matter how long it may take us to overcome this premeditated invasion, the tailgate forum users in their righteous might will win through to absolute victory.

We will make very certain that this form of treachery shall never endanger us again.

One day god willing when we are free of this thread, posts will count again!

April-20th-2006

A day that will live in infamy! A lowly eagles fan under the guise of friendly banter started a sneak attack that would shake our beloved Tailgate Forum to its foundations!! Before anyone new what was going on post counting in the TG vanished. Liberties lost due to the lowly sneak attack on our forum.

No matter how long it may take us to overcome this premeditated invasion, the tailgate forum users in their righteous might will win through to absolute victory.

We will make very certain that this form of treachery shall never endanger us again.

One day god willing when we are free of this thread, posts will count again!

Awesome. I feel very sneaky.

Archived