Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2007 Madden Cover

FightForOldDC21

I'm Reformed! I no longer post threads about Redskins News....Only opinions.

^^lol

Iheartskins just learned me right now!

I wanted to open up a discussion about Lavar reopening talks with the Giants and I directed everyone to the news around NFL section. I shouldn't have done that... should've just posted an opinion on it.

This is bull**** if the mods don't take away his starting threads rights.
Is this offending you somehow? Is it bothering your entire day somehow? Why are you guys making such a big deal about this? Why be so petty? If the mods catch it, they catch it. If they don't, they don't. Will you still be able to continue here? Sheesh.

Is this offending you somehow? Is it bothering your entire day somehow? Why are you guys making such a big deal about this? Why be so petty? If the mods catch it, they catch it. If they don't, they don't. Will you still be able to continue here? Sheesh.

Im not offended because Im bitter about not being able to post :) I posted new in around the NFL section about 3 weeks ago and cant start threads, so its a bunch of bull if not everyone loses their rights.

Stop jumping all over this guys ass. If it bother you so much you 1) Wouldn't have opened the thread in the first place, and 2) Responded.

If you're going to answer, answer with something constructive.

I think LT deserved to be on the cover, but I don't want to see him go down to injury. He's one of my favorite non-Skin players.

Im not offended because Im bitter about not being able to post :) I posted new in around the NFL section about 3 weeks ago and cant start threads, so its a bunch of bull if not everyone loses their rights.
Ah, I see. Well, I hope that it is not permanent and that you get your privileges back.

u wanna play games Gene? Well Terry's back and I got a new game for you. It's called how much pain can Gene stand before Gene learns not to play games anymore. That's my game! That's Terry's game. And when it's gametime, it's pain time baby, WOOH!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I love seeing Terry regulate.

But, uhm, who is Gene?

espnews the hotlist just had an ea sports guy come on, he said it's still going to be announced on SC at 6 pm

he said the guy on teh cover is "a high profile rb"

i think its down to shaun or LT, but hey, i guess there's still edge, CP, tiki??(doubt it, but i sure hope so)

Archived