Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2007 Madden Cover

FightForOldDC21

not to jone on the skins, but last time shaun alexander got hurt it didnt work out too well for us :(

good call. i dont wish an injury on anybody, but i just dont want him to be leading the seahawks, because they clearly arent as good without him. its too bad that we still couldnt beat them without him

according to a ESPN.com poll, it will be announced tomorrow on sportcenter at 6 eastern

the poll is who do u think will be on it? they have Ward, Big Ben, Shaun, and LT

u wanna play games Gene? Well Terry's back and I got a new game for you. It's called how much pain can Gene stand before Gene learns not to play games anymore. That's my game! That's Terry's game. And when it's gametime, it's pain time baby, WOOH!

omg! what a bunch of snitches and instigators, why does everyone make it seem like it's the end of the world when someone posts the same thing? Come on man, is it really that serious? :laugh:

The George Costanza's of the world. "I tell you what I would have liked to have said to his face."

omg! what a bunch of snitches and instigators, why does everyone make it seem like it's the end of the world when someone posts the same thing? Come on man, is it really that serious? :laugh:

You have to admit it's a rediculous he didn't see the thread already started. I'm just pissed it didn't tell me who was on the cover. They said yesterday it would be today. Now tommorow. uhh... well **** it.

Archived