Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Wish Me Luck: I am Heading into Enemy#1 Territory this season...

NoCalMike

That's right....my buddies that moved to Texas purchased WSH@DAL tickets for me. One is a Skins fan like me, and the other is a Dallas fan. He is a part of the official fan club and it allowed him to buy his tickets for the game already. So I will be amongst the Silver & Blue, sporting my Burgandy & Gold.....I can't freakin' wait to Spoil another Game at Texas Stadium!

P.S. Be it that the Houston game is the following week, I have now confirmed to be staying with my buddy that week so I can go to both games....WHOOOOOOOOOO~!

:point2sky

remember, Dallas fans are historians now after last season, expect a lot of speeches on what they did to us years ago (they'll completely forget last season even happened)

like I tell my brother all the time always focused on the past and never the future lol

:dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck

That's right....my buddies that moved to Texas purchased WSH@DAL tickets for me. One is a Skins fan like me, and the other is a Dallas fan. He is a part of the official fan club and it allowed him to buy his tickets for the game already. So I will be amongst the Silver & Blue, sporting my Burgandy & Gold.....I can't freakin' wait to Spoil another Game at Texas Stadium!

P.S. Be it that the Houston game is the following week, I have now confirmed to be staying with my buddy that week so I can go to both games....WHOOOOOOOOOO~!

Good luck brother, and it must be nice to be NoCalMike! :cheers:

Coming here to Dallas is great.

It is NOT horrible as so many seem to think.

I live here and wear my REDSKIN stuff everywhere. I go to every REDSKIN/Dallas game. Only once in all these years has any one said anything bad to me......and he was a little kid who said.....Redskins suck.

I have a tailgate NOCAL every year.......some of the ESers have come to it. I would love to see you there this year.

Blondie

If I'm still living in TX, I'll be at the Dallas and Houston games as well. Dallas fans are fairly tame, at least compared to the animals-posing-as-thugs in Filthadelphia and some of the manic-depressives-posing-as-fairweather-fans in Seattle. You'll have a great time. I've been to two games (last year and one during the Spurrier years), and the most that will happen to you is some drunk redneck yelling, "Redskins suck!" from the bed of his pickup as you walk into the stadium.

NOCAL, Blondie, I'll be down there too. My college roommate is origianlly from Dallas and his dad is a season ticket holder. Why they decided to invite me this year...I don't know. They probably think T.O. is their Ace in the Hole...idiots. He was down there last year for Santana's coming out party and returned home with a battered knuckle from punching the seat in front of him. The only question I have to you guys is what Jersey to wear...I might go Santana to bring back the memories from last season, or Sean Taylor, just to put out the, "Don't F with me" vibe. And I'm sure he's going to DOMINATE T.O. just like he always does. So what do you guys think, Santana or Sean for the big game in Dallas??? I've never been down there Blondie, but I hear "its full of crackheads and debutants, and half of them play for the Cowoys" - Hank Hill.

That is a sweet deal there.

REPRESENT THE SKINS! :point2sky

Archived