Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The all time out of their league thread

Spaceman Spiff

Halle Berry and her ex-husband Eric Benet. The guy's a struggling actor and musician, and he's married to one of the hottest actresses in Hollywood (while apparently carrying her purses too), and what does he do? Cheat on her with a bunch of women while blaming it on his "addiction to sex" :doh:.

halleeric9rj.png

I've seen Julia Roberts in person (at a bar in NC) and she wasn't in the top half of the women in the place - small, mousy, uneventful.

Drew Barrymore doesn't do it for me. I'd say she's on par with that loser Tom Green.

I still can't figure out how David Copperfield scored that azz.

Girls just wanna have funds.
Probably true, but it's not like she doesn't have any money herself. There've been rumors for awhile though that he's been cheating around on her though.
would you all say vince vaughn and jennifer anniston?

vince is funny as crap though

Maybe, but Vince and Jennifer seem like a way better fit than Brad and Jennifer. I always felt like Jennifer was out of her league with that one, and Brad and Angelina make way more sense together.

Well, I finally decided I'm actually going to do this....

I will end this whole debate/discussion with a single photo. The photo of the ugliest male human being on the planet. The man whom even the ugliest woman would look like a supermodel next to.....

(Caution, this is an older photo and has been shown to cause insanity, blindness and lesbianism in subjects who have viewed it in the past)

ME......

Well, I finally decided I'm actually going to do this....

I will end this whole debate/discussion with a single photo. The photo of the ugliest male human being on the planet. The man whom even the ugliest woman would look like a supermodel next to.....

(Caution, this is an older photo and has been shown to cause insanity, blindness and lesbianism in subjects who have viewed it in the past)

ME......

Its about time. I've been wanting you to put a picture up so i could finally put a face to the *ummm* interesting views that you have. But, c'mon you've got to have something more recent - you're 31 and that pic is from high school; nice tux though. :)

:cheers:

edit: by the way, don't think i haven't noticed the sense of humor creeping through on some posts. ;)

Archived