Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The all time out of their league thread

Spaceman Spiff

So how do these obviously mis-matched pairs hook-up?

Do these dudes actually believe they are in the same league?

Or are they hanging out with their buddies, who say I'll give you $100 if you go up and ask (insert hot chick's name here) out on a date? ....and then they **** their pants when she says yes :)

?????????

as long as you aren't leaking body fuilds or smell bad, its not about looks for women. its all about how you make them feel.

as for the thread: i don't know who half the people are....i think you guys should include names.

as long as you aren't leaking body fuilds or smell bad, its not about looks for women. its all about how you make them feel.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: don't fool yourself, the ones we're posting it's mainly about money and where that person is going to take them. Or, it could be they gt lost in a movie fantasy (if the relationship occured on set).

I don't know, a lot of these are a little unnecessary. Jessica Alba and her boyfriend seem pretty on par, she's pretty overrated herself, we've already established the ugliness of Julia Roberts, and as far as Drew Barrymore and Tom Green, Drew is very much of a plain jane herself:

drewbnomakeup9ir.jpg

This thread should've just been locked after Christina and her husband, that's the biggest upset I've ever seen, atleast David Copperfield was at the top of his game and filthy rich at the time of his steal, just look at him in the first picture posted, she's making that pose and he's standing there like "what the hell do I do with this?" Man, what am I doing wrong?

I don't know, a lot of these are a little unnecessary. Jessica Alba and her boyfriend seem pretty on par, she's pretty overrated herself, we've already established the ugliness of Julia Roberts, and as far as Drew Barrymore and Tom Green, Drew is very much of a plain jane herself:

This thread should've just been locked after Christina and her husband, that's the biggest upset I've ever seen, atleast David Copperfield was at the top of his game and filthy rich at the time of his steal, just look at him in the first picture posted, she's making that pose and he's standing there like "what the hell do I do with this?" Man, what am I doing wrong?

You can argue that most of these chicks don't look good when they aren't all dolled up -- the exception being Alba, who is georgeous at all times. And you decided to post maybe Drew's worst picture ever to prove your point! :)

Personally, I think Julia Roberts is one of the sexiest women of our time...but that's just me. I can't imagine how anyone doesn't find her attractive. But then again, I don't think Denise Richards is hot, so I guess I can understand differing view points.

You can argue that most of these chicks don't look good when they aren't all dolled up -- the exception being Alba, who is georgeous at all times. And you decided to post maybe Drew's worst picture ever to prove your point! :)

Personally, I think Julia Roberts is one of the sexiest women of our time...but that's just me. I can't imagine how anyone doesn't find her attractive. But then again, I don't think Denise Richards is hot, so I guess I can understand differing view points.

Alba's hot yeah, but not hotter than some sorority girls I've seen around campus or at parties, or especially not hotter than a lot of the girls I saw at South Beach Miami last weekend. She's just got a really nice butt and a toned body, and she's one of the few Hollywood girls that looks good without makeup, but this thread is about women matched up with men, and her husband really isn't out of his league compared to her. Also, that picture of Drew is just her without makeup hanging out, you could find a bunch more pictures of her like that on the internet, my point was that you could easily doctor up Tom Green in some fashion the same way people do Drew and it'd be easy to see that they're really about the same. Also I agree with you, I don't see anything special about Denise Richards either, she looks like any regular Playboy model, as does Pamela Anderson, Carmen Electra, etc.

I don't know if these two are actually married, but she's definitely way out of his league!! :laugh:

(Larry David and Cheryl Hines -- she plays his wife on "Curb Your Enthusiasm")

Nope. That'd be insane, but luckily, no. Here he is with his real wife of several years, Laurie David (still not doing too bad for himself at all though).

untitled2zn.png

I heard that David Spade has been recently linked with Heather Locklear. Wierd.
Someone mentioned that earlier, and I've heard the same rumors. If that's true, then I might kill myself.

Archived