Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

What is the Most Boring Sport on TV

cuchip703

Since the NCAA has finished, it has once again become the time I hibernate as far as consistently watching sports. I really can't stand the options we have now weekend to weekend. If I were to rate the most boring sports I would have to say

1. Baseball- I can't stand the sport. Ball one, foul ball, throw over to first, foul ball, ball two, foul ball, throw over to first, throw over to first, pitchout, strikeout..... BORING

2. NBA Basketball- Dunking is nice, but NCAA is so much better. Interesting to see the NBA players failing in the Olympics and World Championships lately because they don't play as a team and practice fundamentals. Four step walks are commonly not called. To me, it takes away from the game, hence the boredom.

3. Auto racing- driving around in circles just doesn't do it for me...sorry.

4. Tennis- not much to explain, outside of a few people, is anyone really captivating to watch.

5. Soccer- I am a huge soccer fan and player, but can understand why people don't like to watch on TV. While scoring amounts to everything , without actually playing the game, its hard to appreciate a 0-0 game. Where this differs from baseball, at least something is always going on.

I have some others too but I will just start it here. I am sure I will be ripped for my baseball commentary but hey, like everything else on here, its just an opinion.

1st golf. It’s terribly boring and the whispering commentators make me want to scream.

2nd would have to be NASCAR which is too damn long and has too many caution flags.

3rd baseball. Too slow and they wear tights just for the hell of it.

A quote from someone who obviously has no idea about Auto Racing.

Wait...they turn right?? When did that change?

3. LPGA

7. Hockey

8. Who in the hell decided that POKER was a sport?!

Just out of curiousity...why would you list LPGA and not the PGA? Also, hockey is definitely not boring. Fights, checks, saves, awesome moves...one of the more exciting sports.

And poker is fun to watch, but I guess only because I like to play.

Archived