Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

What is the Most Boring Sport on TV

cuchip703

Wait...they turn right?? When did that change?

Just out of curiousity...why would you list LPGA and not the PGA? Also, hockey is definitely not boring. Fights, checks, saves, awesome moves...one of the more exciting sports.

And poker is fun to watch, but I guess only because I like to play.

I would say poker WAS fun to watch. Now they show the local Moose hall from Fargo, ND playing .25 cent hands on ESPN2. Its gotten out of hand. :2cents:

1. Baseball- I can't stand the sport. Ball one, foul ball, throw over to first, foul ball, ball two, foul ball, throw over to first, throw over to first, pitchout, strikeout..... BORING

People that think baseball is a boring sport to watch don't usually understand the game. Which is fine, I won't rip you for dissing it. It's your opinion.

But there are far more boring sports to watch on tv. I mean ESPN airs pool tournys from time to time. Not to mention ice skating and bowling. But there are plenty of people out there that enjoy watching these sports. I have no problem with that at all. Once again, it's my opinion.

People that think baseball is a boring sport to watch, don't usually understand the game. Which is fine, I won't rip you for dissing it. It's your opinion.

I agree...baseball isn't a fast-paced game. More chess than checkers. However I wish the bench-clearing brawl was a more common occurence...:laugh:

Umm... i believe that's what they do. Do they turn right now?
:laugh: :laugh: Thats almost, but not quite a total facial, so facial it is!
Wait...they turn right?? When did that change?

Nascar does run road races. I don't watch Nascar and I know that.

The fact that hockey has been mentioned blows my mind. Yes its low scoring (because you only get 1 point per score) but in between you get vicious checks, fights, awesome saves, all kinds of crazy stuff going on.

If more hockey players were household names, hockey could be #2 behind football in terms of popularity among sports. But since most of the talent comes from foreign countries and you have to learn how to pronounce "Ovechkin" hockey is failing.

I agree...baseball isn't a fast-paced game. More chess than checkers. However I wish the bench-clearing brawl was a more common occurence...:laugh:

The brawls are ALWAYS fun to watch. I don't care who you are, they're great.

I wish the managers didn't wear a team uniform. Can you imagine Gibbs in tights? :doh:

People that think baseball is a boring sport to watch, don't usually understand the game. Which is fine, I won't rip you for dissing it. It's your opinion.

But there are far more boring sports to watch on tv. I mean for god's sake they air pool tournys on ESPN from time to time. Not to mention ice skating and bowling. But there are plenty of fans out there that enjoy watching them. I have no problem with that at all. Once again, it's my opinion.

Actually, I understand the game quite well. The example I gave was an exact at bat from the night before. These kind of things happen 2 to 3 times a game over a 162 game season....and yes you are right, its only my opinion, but to me, that is boring. Just like I enjoy watching soccer, I can freely say its one boring sport to watch on TV for the average fan. I have friends who don't miss a game and have a passion for baseball but to me, it just gets a bit tedious over such a long period of time

The fact that hockey has been mentioned blows my mind. Yes its low scoring (because you only get 1 point per score) but in between you get vicious checks, fights, awesome saves, all kinds of crazy stuff going on.

If more hockey players were household names, hockey could be #2 behind football in terms of popularity among sports. But since most of the talent comes from foreign countries and you have to learn how to pronounce "Ovechkin" hockey is failing.

Actually, i believe the number one complaint about Hockey is how hard it is to follow the puck. Remember FOX's glowing puck? :doh:

No way?! are you serious?? Damn maybe i can get my home game telivised:)

Celebrity poker is the worst. God damnit. Ok, lets take a card game, decrease the skill level by 1000%, have players that are B celebs at best and NOT entertaining, and make it for no money. Super.

Poker is like golf. Great fun to play, not so much to watch.

Actually, i believe the number one complaint about Hockey is how hard it is to follow the puck. Remember FOX's glowing puck? :doh:

HD solves that problem, though it was never really an issue w/ me.

The glowing puck was retarded, especially when it turned red. WTF?

Archived