Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The emptiest, saddest post ever seen on ES

TradeTheBeal!

This is all very confusing. Am I to understand that Major Harris has boobs?

:laugh: Yeah, he told his mom he wanted to look like all of the other girls. So she bought *ahem* her implants for *ahem ahem* her 18 b-day. Now guys ask 'it' out all the time. (you must remember in West Virginia 'it' is quite a looker.) ;)

just overheard this convo, robin. they might be on to you. :paranoid:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sheriff of Rottingham: Sire, I have news!

Prince John: It's not bad news, is it? You know I can't take bad news. I had a good night's sleep, I had a good B.M. I don't wanna hear any bad news. So tell me, what kind of news is it?

Sheriff of Rottingham: Well, to be perfectly frank, it's bad.

Prince John: [shouts] I knew it! I knew it would be bad news. Wait, maybe if you were to tell me the *bad* news in a *good* way, it wouldn't sound so bad.

Sheriff of Tailgate: [thinking] Bad news in a good way.

[hysterically]

Sheriff of Tailgate: I just saw Robin of Tailgate, he's back from the crusades, you know, he just kicked the *crap* out of me and my men, he hates you and he loves your brother, Richard! He wants to see you hanged, we, we're in a lot of trouble.

Prince John: [furious] Are you insane? Stop laughing! This is terrible news!

just overheard this convo, robin. they might be on to you. :paranoid:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sheriff of Rottingham: Sire, I have news!

Prince John: It's not bad news, is it? You know I can't take bad news. I had a good night's sleep, I had a good B.M. I don't wanna hear any bad news. So tell me, what kind of news is it?

Sheriff of Rottingham: Well, to be perfectly frank, it's bad.

Prince John: [shouts] I knew it! I knew it would be bad news. Wait, maybe if you were to tell me the *bad* news in a *good* way, it wouldn't sound so bad.

Sheriff of Tailgate: [thinking] Bad news in a good way.

[hysterically]

Sheriff of Tailgate: I just saw Robin of Tailgate, he's back from the crusades, you know, he just kicked the *crap* out of me and my men, he hates you and he loves your brother, Richard! He wants to see you hanged, we, we're in a lot of trouble.

Prince John: [furious] Are you insane? Stop laughing! This is terrible news!

:laugh: :movefast:

Quote:

Originally Posted by mboyd784

Ah, the dream we all dream of....to be the lone tragic voice of reason and courage amidst the faceless throngs of apathy and duplicity - perhaps America can only be saved by you and your misconstrued greatness. We all need your guidance. Please save our country and our future and fall in love with yourself all over again.

The above poster shall remain anonymous.

Briefly, this person is in a cold, dark place. They sense no value in the present and no promise in the future. I don't mean to be inflammatory, but based on my knowledge of psychology...IMO, this individual is predisposed to and capable of anything from manslaughter/attempted murder to serial/mass murder.

i could be wrong.

Here my analysis...Mboyd wanted to start a thread to showcase what he believes to be an intelligent and witty post that was lost in another thread... and is trying to disguise his own self-promotion as concern for MassSkinsfan. How does that sound Freud??

KingBrice - the pic's are killing me....keep it up!

Haha - you have a nickname. Blinkin. :cool:

OOOOOOOOOO That makes me so ****ing angry. :tantrum: :tantrum: :tantrum: :tantrum: :tantrum: :tantrum: :tantrum: :tantrum: :tantrum: :tantrum: :tantrum: :tantrum: :tantrum: :tantrum: :tantrum: :tantrum: :tantrum:

Yeah, thats a lot of angry ****ing smilies. Goddamnit.

Archived