Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Amazing bird video (smart parrot)

China

African Gray's are known as the smartest birds and best talkers of all the parrots around. Some have been trained to identify shapes and do simple math problems. It's pretty awesome either way! I have 2 birds at home, my conure can be trained to do some similar things, but he's mostly a mimicker, while Gray's have some ability to distinguish words/sounds.

African Gray's are known as the smartest birds and best talkers of all the parrots around. Some have been trained to identify shapes and do simple math problems. It's pretty awesome either way! I have 2 birds at home, my conure can be trained to do some similar things, but he's mostly a mimicker, while Gray's have some ability to distinguish words/sounds.

I love learning something new like that here :D

That bird was toooo coooo oooool

Greys are amazing birds, you can actually teach them to talk with different accents, same words in different ways, just to mock someone. They seem to love it when they get a conspicuous response and it eggs 'em on. Don't get me going on conures though, I had a pair that ate ANYTHING-furniture, walls, baseboard, clothing- anything! I wouldn't get near one that wasn't stuffed.

Archived