Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Anybody else pissed that we didnt get Dyson?

Never21Forgotten36

Guest santana4prez

Ade Jimoh has gotten better with every season , I thought he was terrible but he reminds me alot of Lemar Marshall. When Marshall first came to our team he made errors as well but he has gotten better every season. Lemar has really turned into a solid player and I think Ade is going to be like him. The only difference is they play different positions but their improvement from their position are similar.

I believe we did not sign Dyson (or another FA CB) because we were in the market for a Nickle/Backup while most FA DBs were looking for starting jobs. Do not worry, I have faith that the Nickle position will be addressed, it is one of our most pressing needs.

Also if you are going to start a thread about an aquistion that did or did not happen, please don't take the opportunity to bash another player on our roster. We all know that Jimoh is not the level of player we need for our Nickle spot, but he is essential in the multi-DB schemes as well as a key player on special teams. He is making great strides towards improving his game and is one of my favorite Skins.

Hail:helmet:

Ade Jimoh has gotten better with every season , I thought he was terrible but he reminds me alot of Lemar Marshall. When Marshall first came to our team he made errors as well but he has gotten better every season. Lemar has really turned into a solid player and I think Ade is going to be like him. The only difference is they play different positions but their improvement from their position are similar.

actually, jimoh reminds me of jimmy spencer.. the ex redskin corner who just got better every year and ended up have a 12 year career with several teams and then on to be an assistant coach.. both self made guys..

Archived