Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Eagles Sign Hood : 1 year contract

Number5

Moss can't beat press coverage from any of the Eagles CBs. ;)

:rolleyes: don't be a fool,

05 stat's (#2 NFC without a viable #2 most of season)

2005 Washington Redskins 16 16 84 1483 17.7 78 9 24 10 60

Moss's stats against the eagles defense this past season

11/06 PHI W 17-10 Yes 7 79 11.3 20 0

01/01 @PHI W 31-20 Yes 4 83 20.8 54 0

This is where jrock, who has never evalutated a player, cuts him down because of the team he plays for. :laugh:

after Westy who has proven how little he knows, making blanket foolish statements trying to make himself feel better about his team.

:laugh:

:rolleyes: don't be a fool,

05 stat's (#2 NFC without a viable #2 most of season)

2005 Washington Redskins 16 16 84 1483 17.7 78 9 24 10 60

Moss's stats against the eagles defense this past season

11/06 PHI W 17-10 Yes 7 79 11.3 20 0

01/01 @PHI W 31-20 Yes 4 83 20.8 54 0

Didn't get a 100 yds or a TD against either game and our D was absolutely horrendous this year. Great stats. Thanks :)

Didn't get a 100 yds or a TD against either game and our D was absolutely horrendous this year. Great stats. Thanks :)

With a slight upgrade at DE, what improvements have you made on defense...keep hoping you're better than last year.

This is where jrock, who has never evalutated a player, cuts him down because of the team he plays for. :laugh:

Where did I cut him down? I was laughing at your absolutely absurd statement that Hood could start for half the teams in the league. And it was funny; thanks for the laugh! He's a pretty good nickel CB...that's it.

Its not even really about Hood's talent level...its your uber-homerness to even make that statement! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

If Hood could start for half the teams in the league, don't you think at least one of those teams would have given up a first rounder for him? Did he get any offers? Anything? A first round pick is not very high for a starting caliber CB. Hmmm...I wonder why the half of the teams in the NFL that he could start for didn't feel like an upgrade was necessary? :whoknows:

With a slight upgrade at DE, what improvements have you made on defense...keep hoping you're better than last year.

Of course I hope we're better than next year. If the same D shows up that did last year I'm going to be livid. They were horrible.

If Howard and Kearse can produce and stay healthy they will be absolutely sick together. We need another DT though.

The Barber signing is good and tells me they're holding out for McCoy to have an impact soon. I hope they're right.

no your defense was decent, (#14 receivig D) and had almost all your starters, your offense sucked with McNonmcnabb

yet in 2 games Moss had 11 catches for 163 yards.... a 14.73 ypc avg. AGAINST your press coverage your boy Westy said Moss couldn't handle.

no TD's but he set up 3 td's by getting inside the 10.... one a 54 yarder.

really unimpressive :laugh: :laugh:

Archived