Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Eagles Sign Hood : 1 year contract

Number5

after Westy who has proven how little he knows, making blanket foolish statements trying to make himself feel better about his team.

:laugh:

The only difference between me and you (besides all the knowledge I have over you) is that I'll admit when I'm wrong while you'll keep arguing a point till the grave. You still contending Brunnell is better than McNabb like before the 04 season?

Good to have our No. 3 CB back in the fold.....makes our match-up with the trio from D.C. a bit more even now......

I'll have a link in a few...but its on the Eagles website homepage.

Is it possible to toast three corners at the same time...we shall see! :laugh:

Lets see, the last nickle CB the Eagles had went and immediately became the best CB starter on GB. Hood is better than him. Thanks for playing.

Last time I checked, Green Bay is one team. Your claim was half the teams in the league. :confused: How does that prove your point again?

Way to not offer any counter arguments either, just one example. I'll be patiently waiting for 15 other teams. Thank YOU for playing.

The really pathetic thing is that you honestly think you made some sort of massive counter-argument by saying Al Harris became the starting CB in Green Bay. :laugh:

your 3 recievers don't scare people. seriously. moss is the only real consistant threat. the other three are midle of the road receivers. lloyd and randle el are good but not great. I think brunell will be the determining factor, not the other 2 receivers.

The only difference between me and you (besides all the knowledge I have over you) is that I'll admit when I'm wrong while you'll keep arguing a point till the grave. You still contending Brunnell is better than McNabb like before the 04 season?

It's amazing...congratulations...you were able to post without saying the Redskins were in "Cap Hell!" :snore:

Last time I checked, Green Bay is one team. Your claim was half the teams in the league. :confused: How does that prove your point again?

Way to not offer any counter arguments either, just one example. I'll be patiently waiting for 15 other teams. Thank YOU for playing.

The really pathetic thing is that you honestly think you made some sort of massive counter-argument by saying Al Harris became the starting CB in Green Bay. :laugh:

Your argument was because no team gave up a 1st round pick, he wasn't wanted. There aren't many teams that throw away draft picks (except the Skins) so that isn't a good barometer of CB play.

I'm not going to list 15 teams so you can try to find one where you believe the CB tandem is better and produce a straw man argument contending my whole point is flawed.

Let's put it this way.....he should start over Lito Sheppard, in my opinion. Am I a personnel player manager for the NFL? No. IN MY OPINION, he'd start for half the teams in the league.

He'd have started for the Skins last year over Harris. Fact.

your 3 recievers don't scare people. seriously. moss is the only real consistant threat. the other three are midle of the road receivers. lloyd and randle el are good but not great. I think brunell will be the determining factor, not the other 2 receivers.

Might be a good idea to add rear view mirrors to your DB's helmets so they can track the Redskins' WRs this season! :wavetowel :laugh:

Might be a good idea to add rear view mirrors to your DB's helmets so they can track the Redskins' WRs this season! :wavetowel :laugh:

The midgets? Oh wait, smurfs....that's right. ;)

With all this talk about the NFC East becoming the Beast again and physical play, I'd have to say the Skins have the least physical offense, by far, in the division. Where are the bangers?

kool-aid tasting good? ok some points from 49ers board..... lloyd=slower smaller pinkston, nuff said on that. randel-el, steelers board..... randel-el=kordell stewart, minus the arm. just quoting their boards. actual fans of the players before they were skins. each had 1 thing in common, they can make the acrobatic catch, but aren't consistant with the every day catches.

Your argument was because no team gave up a 1st round pick, he wasn't wanted. There aren't many teams that throw away draft picks (except the Skins) so that isn't a good barometer of CB play.

With the premium on CB in the NFL if here was of starting calibur for over half the teams would not one team have given up their first round pick to nab a starting CB??

You know some will be trying to land a CB in the draft. Why not take the sure thing and get your guy? They must have some pause about his play or they would give up that pick for a sure starting CB.

With the premium on CB in the NFL if here was of starting calibur for over half the teams would not one team have given up their first round pick to nab a starting CB??

You know some will be trying to land a CB in the draft. Why not take the sure thing and get your guy? They must have some pause about his play or they would give up that pick for a sure starting CB.

What did NO give up for McKenzie, who had a few ProBowls under his belt? That's what I thought. Lets discuss points and deal with reality. How often does a team give up a first anymore for a player? Especially a nickle CB, no matter how much potential he has.

With all this talk about the NFC East becoming the Beast again and physical play, I'd have to say the Skins have the least physical offense, by far, in the division. Where are the bangers?

Dude...these football players would knock you into another cosmos! :hammer:

If you want to talk trash about them why don't you line up across the line of scrimmage and show us and them that you can walk that talk! :puke:

hof44, name me the last time a cb starting or otherwise was given up for a 1st rd pick?

Logic isn't welcome around here. These guys watch their Skins flush draft picks every year and think that is the prevailing wisdom on how to conduct business in the NFL.

Beat me to it.

Wait wait wait...throw away a draft pick? If he's a starting caliber CB, that's definitely not throwing away a draft pick. Or are you saying that any team in need of a CB would rather draft an unproven rookie to start immediately? :whoknows:

I'm not going to list 15 teams so you can try to find one where you believe the CB tandem is better and produce a straw man argument contending my whole point is flawed.

You certainly like those words: "straw man argument." You probably use that more than anyone on this board. :laugh: To be completely fair, your argument would be just as "straw man" as mine would be, and you know it. There is no way that you know 32 corners in this league well enough to say Hood is better than them.

Let's put it this way.....he should start over Lito Sheppard, in my opinion. Am I a personnel player manager for the NFL? No. IN MY OPINION, he'd start for half the teams in the league.

See...now was that really that hard? Its okay to admit you're wrong every once in awhile. I wish you could just man up and say you were wrong instead of going about it in some roundabout way.

That's your problem, WB. You make these blanket statements about "half the CBs in the league" that neither you or I could prove or counterprove. But then if I laugh at you for that, all of a sudden I'm "hating" on the player. It really had nothing to do with Hood, it had to do with the fact that as I said before, there is no way that you could possibly know that for sure. I couldn't either.

He'd have started for the Skins last year over Harris. Fact.

That is certainly not a fact. Harris played very well last season. It would probably have been a healthy competition in camp, but it is definitely not a fact**. This season, maybe, but I think Rogers would have beaten him out as the year progresses. He certainly wouldn't start over Rogers this season.

**Before you go off on how stupid I am for saying Harris was better than Hood, notice I never did say that. I said its not a FACT that Hood would have started over him. You know that's true as well as I do.

Look who's wondering where the bangers are?... An EAGLES FAN!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

You know... the Eagles... the team with wide receivers who piss themselves at the sign of an approaching safety, a franchise RB who doesn't run the ball (only catches wussy dump passes in the flat), a QB who pukes under pressure, and an offensive coach who is afraid to grind it out.

Priceless.

Keep posting westy... keep poting :munchout:

kool-aid tasting good? ok some points from 49ers board..... lloyd=slower smaller pinkston, nuff said on that. randel-el, steelers board..... randel-el=kordell stewart, minus the arm. just quoting their boards. actual fans of the players before they were skins. each had 1 thing in common, they can make the acrobatic catch, but aren't consistant with the every day catches.

You're not seriously going to use other team's message boards as evidence of how a player performed on their former teams, are you? Especially with no link and no handle? Seriously 91, that was the weakest argument that has ever been made on Extremeskins. Pathetic.

What did NO give up for McKenzie, who had a few ProBowls under his belt? That's what I thought. Lets discuss points and deal with reality. How often does a team give up a first anymore for a player? Especially a nickle CB, no matter how much potential he has.

Wait wait wait...now he's a nickel CB with potential? A minute ago he was better than 32 starting CBs in the NFL! Wow...he took a real turn for the worse!! Fast as hell, too! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

jrock, I thought when I made a post....or anyone for that matter, it is understood that someone is expressing their opinion. In my opinion, he'd start for many teams in the NFL.....*gasp* half of them!

The worst part about it is he is as good as gone. The Eagles are really holding him back. He's going to be a UFA next year and make some nice money as a FA CB signing for some lucky team. I am torn on whether I want the Eagles to trade him now and get something for him or keep him for the year.

You know... the Eagles... the team with wide receivers who piss themselves at the sign of an approaching safety, a franchise RB who doesn't run the ball (only catches wussy dump passes in the flat), a QB who pukes under pressure, and an offensive coach who is afraid to grind it out.

Now thats the opening for the Eagles Guide for next year!! :notworthy :applause::applause: :notworthy

Wait wait wait...now he's a nickel CB with potential? A minute ago he was better than 32 starting CBs in the NFL! Wow...he took a real turn for the worse!! Fast as hell, too! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Well, he is the 3rd CB on the Eagles. That makes him the nickle CB. Plus, I said he'd start for half the teams, jrock, so that would make him better than 16 starting CBs in the NFL. :cool:

Archived