Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

White on White for MNF ?

bryceb07

You have to ask yourself, why the Redskins feel their fanbase would be more comfortable viewing a lighter color as opposed to a darker color, and what that means about the uniform change.

Your right, it is favoring people with white skin, helmets for skulls, and gigantic red letters tatooed on their chest and back!!! All the while it is opression over the exposure of people with Burgundy skin with big white numbers tatooed on their backs and chests.

Think about what your saying for a second. You are trying to indicate that white shirts and white pants worn together are a vehicle through which a white man supresses the actions and cultures of others with darker skin. Sit down for a second and consider that with a thinking style like that, everything in the world is racist against everything else. Thin mints from the Girl Scouts are dark dark brown, therefore they are either A. Black supremacists forcing their color and culture on the impressionable minds of the young through the strong racial power of cookies, or B. a white KKK tool, as eating black cookies is a metaphor for killing those of the african american race- therefore teaching countless people to be as violent to such people in real life as they are to the thin mint!

Thinking outside of the box is such an inside the box term.

Stop taking LSD and posting.

It's often our inability to look at a situation outside of our own idealogical perspective and cultural upbringing that condemns us to a narrow and unfulfilling view of the world. I encourage you to reconsider. Think outside of the box. Life is much more interesting without your head in the preverbial sand. It could even be an unconscious racism. The doers have been so conditioned that even their "conditioning has been conditioned".

So, Its Key Eh?

:dunce: Someone needs to get back on their meds...

I say stick with the whites ones for now. I really like how they look, and they seem to play well with them. Mental thing.

I have a theory about why the white on white made us so successful.

Simply put, white on white makes you get real dirty. You are battered, bruised, and you have the dirt and grass stained uniform to show for it. It makes you feel tough. It makes you feel like youre playing FOOTBALL, not prancing around like a marching band in clean unis.

Just my theory.

Your right, it is favoring people with white skin, helmets for skulls, and gigantic red letters tatooed on their chest and back!!! All the while it is opression over the exposure of people with Burgundy skin with big white numbers tatooed on their backs and chests.

Think about what your saying for a second. You are trying to indicate that white shirts and white pants worn together are a vehicle through which a white man supresses the actions and cultures of others with darker skin. Sit down for a second and consider that with a thinking style like that, everything in the world is racist against everything else. Thin mints from the Girl Scouts are dark dark brown, therefore they are either A. Black supremacists forcing their color and culture on the impressionable minds of the young through the strong racial power of cookies, or B. a white KKK tool, as eating black cookies is a metaphor for killing those of the african american race- therefore teaching countless people to be as violent to such people in real life as they are to the thin mint!

Thinking outside of the box is such an inside the box term.

Stop taking LSD and posting.

Obviously I am thinking outside the box sense it causes you such discomfort. If you were serious, I could give you candy. But you're not, So It's Key Eh.

You have to ask yourself, why the Redskins feel their fanbase would be more comfortable viewing a lighter color as opposed to a darker color, and what that means about the uniform change.

I hate people who view things the way you do!! :mad:

It is so sad that people suggest racism when nobody is offended in the first place.

Not to mention that your assertion is the most retarted thing I have ever heard!!

Get a life and stop trying to stir **** up!

Obviously I am thinking outside the box sense it causes you such discomfort. If you were serious, I could give you candy. But you're not, So It's Key Eh.

I dont get discomfort from people thinking differently, I get discomfort from someone with a racially charged political agenda coming and making an un-needed post on a thread about uniforms because he thinks he has some mind blowing revolutionary "outside the box" idea.

I hate people who view things the way you do!! :mad:

It is so sad that people suggest racism when nobody is offended in the first place.

Not to mention that your assertion is the most retarted thing I have ever heard!!

Get a life and stop trying to stir **** up!

So just because you can't understand nor appreciate the depth of my thinking my assertion is retarted? :)

It's almost rudimentary in its simplicity.

Keys to Understanding are not always comfortable my friend.

Eisenhower wasn't always the most popular of presidents but he was right sometimes. Why can it not be the same with me? Take off the tinfoil hat.

I dont get discomfort from people thinking differently, I get discomfort from someone with a racially charged political agenda coming and making an un-needed post on a thread about uniforms because he thinks he has some mind blowing revolutionary "outside the box" idea.

Discomfort is often a feeling we get when we encounter something foriegn that we do not understand. You percieve and judge it as racism because you don't understand. That is the epitome of discomfort; To charactarize something incorrectly because of our own lack of revelation.

But, I will enlighten you both.

So It's Key Eh.

I have a theory about why the white on white made us so successful.

Simply put, white on white makes you get real dirty. You are battered, bruised, and you have the dirt and grass stained uniform to show for it. It makes you feel tough. It makes you feel like youre playing FOOTBALL, not prancing around like a marching band in clean unis.

Just my theory.

My theory is that the players picked those white on white uniforms. No matter what we like they are gonna wear what they like, and if they keep winning who can complain?

This is absolutely absurd and I think you're doing it soley to get a rise out of people. You have got to be kidding. If not, I feel really sorry for you. If you look at everything in terms of race...you must be alot of fun to be around.

Archived