Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

White on White for MNF ?

bryceb07

So just because you can't understand nor appreciate the depth of my thinking my assertion is retarted? :)

It's almost rudimentary in its simplicity.

Keys to Understanding are not always comfortable my friend.

Eisenhower wasn't always the most popular of presidents but he was right sometimes. Why can it not be the same with me? Take off the tinfoil hat.

I understand the depth of your thinking. It's not very deep at all. I don't appreciate your thinking at all. In fact, I don't think you are thinking. If you were you would not suggest a teams uniform which Clinton Portis (pssst - he is black) picks out.

It seems racism will never end and people like you are a big reason why. A lot of people use race as an excuse to do less, or a reason for failure; by the same token, a lot of people fight to succeed despite racism.

The fact is, with people like you around who cry racism over the most obscure things, sadly, racism is here to stay.

Question: Are YOU offended by the Redskins wearing white on white?

I understand the depth of your thinking. It's not very deep at all. I don't appreciate your thinking at all. In fact, I don't think you are thinking. If you were you would not suggest a teams uniform which Clinton Portis (pssst - he is black) picks out.

It seems racism will never end and people like you are a big reason why. A lot of people use race as an excuse to do less, or a reason for failure; by the same token, a lot of people fight to succeed despite racism.

The fact is, with people like you around who cry racism over the most obscure things, sadly, racism is here to stay.

Question: Are YOU offended by the Redskins wearing white on white?

Sadly, to be perfectly truthful I did not watch a single game that the Redskins played in White on White all year. I simply turned the TV off and listened to the Radio(Which is Black).

This pained me, for to not watch your favorite NFL team is almost to experience a living death, but I feel it's important to stand up for what I believe in.

QUESTION: Do you have the same commitment? :D

Sadly, to be perfectly truthful I did not watch a single game that the Redskins played in White on White all year. I simply turned the TV off and listened to the Radio(Which is Black).

This pained me, for to not watch your favorite NFL team is almost to experience a living death, but I feel it's important to stand up for what I believe in.

I dont get you people.

So, the answer is you were offended, right?

I question whether you are serious about this, or just making a stupid joke. In my opinion, both would be stupid.

I am just curious...does the fact that you didn't WATCH them on your TV, instead choosing to listen to them on your black radio make you feel better. Because I hate to break it to you...they were still wearing white on white.

If you are truely offended, why not switch teams? The Ravens wear black on black occasionally. Maybe you could stomach watching them?

In my opinion, only a racist himself could come up with something so ludicrous! :doh:

And one last note: we did great wearing white on white. So, I don't think your choosing not to watch hurt us in any way. Translation: We won't miss you should you decide to switch. ;)

No see, its either he is slightly retarded and pretending he has some great insight into something that is a non-issue, or this is all part of some elaborate joke that he is the only one chuckling at. Whichever one it is it's stupid.

By the way "The Steve":

http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=Discomfort

dis·com·fort Pronunciation Key (ds-kmfrt)

n.

1. Mental or bodily distress.

2. Something that disturbs one's comfort; an annoyance.

Thanks for the deep explaination of what discomfort means, I'll remember it the next time im strung out on LSD and about to jump off a 20 story building :\

omg! what has this thread come to???? jerseys racist??? you guys are just looking for something to cry about or are you just stupid?....hay we are the redskins.......is that racist because its not the "white-skins"? or the "black-skins"? its a football team for christ sake!!!!

personally id like not to wear just w/w or w/b but wear a combination of all of our unis. we need to take a page from the "buccaneers guide to footaball" and wear ALL of our uniforms. they where their w/w, r/g, and w/g all season. we need to do that! i love the burgandy unis and id like to see more of them. i like the w/w and the w/b but if we wear them every game i get sick of them and i dont want to see that uni for a long time. i think they should play "iky binky bonky" to see what jersey we should wear.

Burgundy pants please. Why be called the Redskins if the team is dressed up like the Colts or the Dolphins ? Keep the tradition. The burgundy color pants separate the Skins from all other copy cat teams that use the same colors as other teams. Use the all white uniforms maybe 4 or 5 games just to appease those who are infatuated with milky white.

:logo: I'd like to see The REDSKINS wear the 1937 Uniforms (NFL 75th-Anniversary "Throw-Back" Uniforms - with the 'Old-Gold' Pants & Trim) from now-on; with the following "updates/modifications":

:helmet: Helmets: SAME Dark-Maroon/Burgundy Color as the Jerseys & Leggings; and, 1937 (or, Current) 'Indian-Head', or 1965 'Spear-Head', Logos on both sides of the Helmets.

:helmet: Logos: Either 1937 or Current 'Indian-Head' Logos on Helmets, Jerseys, and Pants.

:cheers: *Note: "Slingin'-Sammy Baugh & Co." Looked (and PLAYED) GREAT in Them!

*Also: the REDSKINS' 70th-Anniversary "Throw-Back" Uniforms are GREAT! The ONLY "update/modification" being to have 'GOLD' Face-Masks (instead of 'Gray') on the Helmets.

:dallasuck :gaintsuck :eaglesuck

I believe the home team has the option. However, I don't believe this team want's to put the Vikes in their home colors on opening day. Just a thought.

Well the Vikings would wear purple regardless of what pant color we wear. Gibbs wears white jerseys at home so the visitor will wear their darks regardless of whether we go with white pants or burgundy pants.

Eh, I dunno if I'm alone on this one, but I personally didn't like the white on white uniforms. I usually like a variation in the colors in football uniforms, so I'm for either white on burgandy, or burgandy on white.

It's often our inability to look at a situation outside of our own idealogical perspective and cultural upbringing that condemns us to a narrow and unfulfilling view of the world. I encourage you to reconsider. Think outside of the box. Life is much more interesting without your head in the preverbial sand. It could even be an unconscious racism. The doers have been so conditioned that even their "conditioning has been conditioned".

So, Its Key Eh?

Okay, I understand what you are trying to say but come on. You cannot equate wearing white on white uniforms with conditioned racism. :whoknows: I know this country is full of racist things but I think you are reaching a bit my friend. That's like saying in the game of pool the white ball is the Q ball because it is perceived to be superior to the other colors of people. :doh:

Get a grip man. :rolleyes:

EDIT: I the same time I would like to add, what's with this "you people" crap? It is comments like those that make people like Steve extra sensitive. :2cents:

Archived