Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

White on White for MNF ?

bryceb07

You have to ask yourself, why the Redskins feel their fanbase would be more comfortable viewing a lighter color as opposed to a darker color, and what that means about the uniform change.

Please tell me that you just forgot the smilie or the [/sarcasm] tag or something.

Now, I can not tell, but I really, REALLY, hope you are joking. :doh:

It's often our inability to look at a situation outside of our own idealogical perspective and cultural upbringing that condemns us to a narrow and unfulfilling view of the world. I encourage you to reconsider. Think outside of the box. Life is much more interesting without your head in the preverbial sand. It could even be an unconscious racism. The doers have been so conditioned that even their "conditioning has been conditioned".

So, Its Key Eh?

I believe the home team has the option. However, I don't believe this team want's to put the Vikes in their home colors on opening day. Just a thought.

Luck does have a say in the matter. However, we lost our last game in white on white, so screw it, I want Burgundy on Gold in the home opener. Burgundy on White is ok. White on Burgundy is Ok. You know what, I don't give a damn what they wear.

Archived