Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Andy Pollin MUST GO!!!!!

plorell

You don't like the Skins at seven? Its better than the Tony Kornheiser replay or Orioles baseball...

I would agree Bill Roland's cohost, Danny Ruye, is a tool. I'm not sure why he thinks he's an expert. They also talk about fantasy football too damn much for my tastes, but I understand thats a common obsession.

The show is called Overtime with Bill Roland. Skins at 7 is just a daily bit they do. They are so repetitive. And all they do is find ways to be negative and hate. Pretty much about every local team. (That also applies to the entire station. A station-wide schtick. "BE CONTROVERSIAL!!! STIR UP THE FANS!!! IT'S WHAT GETS RATINGS!!!)

Here is my current daily schedule.

7:30 - 1:00: boomer & Carton WFAN

10 - 1:00: UnWise Mike JFK

1-5: Mike Francessa WTEM

That keeps my attention during the day :)

I mentioned this earlier, but really you should check out Sheehan and Lovero from 12 to 2. Honestly, Sheehan's analysis is spot-on. He loves the Skins, and he really knows them from top to bottom, but he also tells it like it is and won't feed you any BS. Also his "smell test" and Vegas predictions are pretty accurate. Once you tune in, you probably won't go back.

I feel like Czaban is sort of unnecessarily negative at times just for the sake of drawing in listeners. Pollin just doesn't know what he's talking about and just changes the subject when he gets confronted with something he doesn't know. Like others have said, he knows his Redskins history but is sort of stuck in the past, and doesn't know basic things that he really should.

The show is called Overtime with Bill Roland. Skins at 7 is just a daily bit they do. They are so repetitive. And all they do is find ways to be negative and hate. Pretty much about every local team. (That also applies to the entire station. A station-wide schtick. "BE CONTROVERSIAL!!! STIR UP THE FANS!!! IT'S WHAT GETS RATINGS!!!)

Overtime is awful. I liked it much better when Kevin and Rock were filling in that spot.

K&R is the only show I like on 106.7, any other time I am tuned to 980

Archived