Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Met Sean Taylor Today

sabadahabada

I met... uhh...

OK, I have yet to meet any Skins! :mad:

I have met The Dudley Boyz, Bam Bam Bigelow, Vader, Ryan Shamrock, The Patriot, Honky Tonk Man :laugh::, and Public Enemy. I know those are wrestlers and truthfully I am not even a fan but, they wrestled in my HS a couple years ago. I have seen them all on TV so meeting them was awesome.

One day I will actually meet someone that I like. :silly:

Sean will beat the rap. Doesn't sound like the prosecution has much of a case, and he's got the best legal defense team in south flordia. Is he as big as he looks on the field when he's walking around in street clothes? Cause he looks like a man among boys in that secondary. Watching him dance between plays on the field to the stadium music is friggin great. Sean is a freak.

To be honest he wasn't as big as I had imagined i mean he's still a big dude i just thought he'd be taller.

To be honest he wasn't as big as I had imagined i mean he's still a big dude i just thought he'd be taller.

That has always seemed kinda funny to me. You always think of NFL players as huge guys and some of them, namely lineman, are... but a lot of it is the pads and their performance. Hell, ST is a little shorter than I am.

Basketball players are where it's at height-wise...

Damnit man, I hate living in florida when it comes to football, I've met Mike Alstott at his restaurant, met Jon Gruden at a charity benefit, and that was a cool to really meet a football player, but holy hell what I wouldnt do to talk to Sean Taylor or ANY redskin, casually and see their true colors.....Alstott was never in, screw the zebras

Wow your lucky. Good thing you weren't holding a football at the time because he would have probably tackled the life out of you.

Thanks for sharing.

oh and basketball players are huge. I stood next to toronto raptor's Chris Bosh once. Tell you what, i felt like a gnome.

that is pretty friggin cool...i met greg scott of course he was in high school and i was suppose to be blocking him (did sometime,didnt other) (for those of you thinking whe the _____ is greg scott he is a DE out of hampton he was drafted in the 7th round 02 i think any who spent a few years on the practice squad and a little NFLE last i heard he was with cincinati) met ole ball coach at a recruiting trip at USC.....for some reason he didnt want to talk to me...it might have been my script R hat:logo:. saw carlos rodgers at auburns A day (spring game/recruiting) how ever he stayed behind security the whole time....Kendal simmions was there and mingleing he was a real nice guy. of all the Redskins Joe Gibbs is the penical to me...i would love just to sit down and shoot the **** with him....if only if only:cheers:

I met Sean before the Dallas game last year in Dallas at the team hotel. He put his arm around me and talked to me like we were friends from wayyyyyyy back. He seems really nice in that 10 minute encounter with me also.

He was very ready for Dallas then...........I can't WAIT until this year!

Blondie

Archived