Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Met Sean Taylor Today

sabadahabada

That is tight man. i met Darrell Green way back in 92 at Multiplex Cinema after the skins won the SB.. He was one kool guy watching Gate III i think it was. Recently i met Mike Tyson at Dulles flying out after his fight in DC.. it was funny he was standin in the TSA line and the people in front of him and behind him gave him like 10 ft of space LOL. grats on meetin ST i wish i could have

Man, thats cool. I like hearing about fans encounters with the players. Hopefully we'll get a good showing of players at the BEACH BLITZ in June. Living at the beach, we dont get many encounters of skins players, aside from Bruce Smith.

and he is usually standing in the middle of the street drunk..saying dont you know who i am..im bruce smith:laugh::2drunks::beerglass:40oz::pint::chug::refill::rotflmao:

TO is shivering in his timbers. You guys should really consider running an NFL news site...TODAYS HEADLINE: AA AND ST WILL TAKE OFF TO's HEAD AND EAT HIS REMAINS!!

TO was already acting skurred in the second Philly game in 04. I guarantee you he makes sure he knows exactly where ST is on every pass play.

Archived