Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Met Sean Taylor Today

sabadahabada

I knew he was real cool after getting his autograph at Training Camp last year. It was my birthday and he went the extra mile to stand and take some quick pictures with me. I told him thanks and he shrugged me of while saying, "I do this for y'all." I love the fans, thanks for supporting me!

the dudes nice? not shooting anyone after waving a pistol at people nice or getting away with an OJ nice? yeah, nice all the way to the courthouse. When is he getting locked up anyway? damn miami thugs, yes i know, Shockey is one too......
Right now many trolling Giants fans are just doing this after reading your ridiculous statement. :doh:

Getting away with an OJ? OJ was accused of stabbing two people to death (damn near cutting one of their heads off); How are you comparing this to what Sean Taylor is being charged with? :doh:

classy of you to not ask him about his trial, I think. I think celebrities get hounded by people who ask really intrusive questions.

I think it's cool when you just treat them like normal guys.

My story...when I was a kid, my brother and I wen to an autograph session and Joe Jacoby just held out his mitts and we sat on them. He lifted us up in the air, and we got a picture with him, that he signed.

My dang Mom threw away the polaroid though. That stinks.

I'm not sure what you guys are talking about...OJ? Robert Blake? They were found not guilty so they didn't do it right? ;) That's all that really counts regardless if that fact is popular or not. Get Sean back out there and maybe those fools will think twice before trying to rob someone.

That's cool he seems like to be a very cool guy and have heard the same thing from other people that had a chance to meet him.. Glad to see that he is staying upbeat with the pending case coming up. I think he will beat this and then he can just get back to concentrating on football.

first off lemme just say the dude is cool as hell and extremely nice, it was hard to believe that the monster we all love on the field was such a calm and humble dude. But anyways i met him at a shoestore in Tyson's Corner, i went up to him and just blurted out "yo sean" lol and he just turned around and smiled and said "what up man", just a real cool dude. But i talked with him a bit and asked him about teamin up with archuleta and he said he was excited to be workin alongside another "big hitter" but he wishes clark could have stayed with the team. He then said that next season is going to be big and he's looking forward to being out there (confidence his trail will go well?) I also managed to ask him what he thought about TO to dallas and he just smiled and said "u'll see what i think" lol

I CAN'T WAIT

:point2sky

I want to see him strike some fear into T.O.

After the Giants game last year i had a chance to meet and talk to his family then Sean himself they are real humble people. I talked to his dad outside of the locker room he told me that his son will not be in jail because of lack of evidence and that he was just protecting his property. His grandma gave me a hug as i told her i was her grandchilds biggest fan since college. Then Sean's dad called him over to meet him and i was like so start struck man je was nice man he sign everything i asked and personalized by writing like my number 1 fan A.J. Then he said hey man follow me and the family to the car so i can give you one of my draft trading cards. So we went to his Truck and i was Sean thats the bullet holes right there and he laughed so did his dad. He signed the cards and i told him i'll see him next year man and keep up the good work. That was the best day in my life man hands down even better than graduation last year.

first off lemme just say the dude is cool as hell and extremely nice, it was hard to believe that the monster we all love on the field was such a calm and humble dude.

Isn't always like that. The quiet ones are the crazy ones. LOL

the dudes nice? not shooting anyone after waving a pistol at people nice or getting away with an OJ nice? yeah, nice all the way to the courthouse. When is he getting locked up anyway? damn miami thugs, yes i know, Shockey is one too......

Dude get a life, your probably one of those tree hugging, dont eat tuna because of dolphins, greenpeace wussy !!!!

Things happen and to me to react the way he did is a "manly" thing, he has yet to be proven he did any crime and yet you shrub munchin fools always have something negative to say.

Get Lost !!! Sean Taylor for President.

Those are some nice stories. I havent met any of the skins...but I did see some of them outside of clud Dream (now called Love) in DC. It was Sean Taylor, Clinton Portis, Rock Cartwright, And Fred Smoot... I cant remember who else was there, might of been Coles. They were just chillin out front of the club talking to some ladies. Rock is really short. And they all took home some gourgous women too. If you really wanna meet them just go to the club cause I see them there (especially Portis) all the time.

Good deal for u. I met Lavar and Serena Williams at a bowling alley in Centreville Va when he first was drafted and he was cool as hell. Even went out to his SUV and gave away 2 jersey to a kid in a wheelchair and the manager of the alley. Got his autograph for my son but Serena was stand offish and Lavar it seems was trying to honor her privacy. Was neat though. Just thought I would share.

first off lemme just say the dude is cool as hell and extremely nice, it was hard to believe that the monster we all love on the field was such a calm and humble dude. But anyways i met him at a shoestore in Tyson's Corner, i went up to him and just blurted out "yo sean" lol and he just turned around and smiled and said "what up man", just a real cool dude. But i talked with him a bit and asked him about teamin up with archuleta and he said he was excited to be workin alongside another "big hitter" but he wishes clark could have stayed with the team. He then said that next season is going to be big and he's looking forward to being out there (confidence his trail will go well?) I also managed to ask him what he thought about TO to dallas and he just smiled and said "u'll see what i think" lol

I CAN'T WAIT

:point2sky

Man, thats cool. I like hearing about fans encounters with the players. Hopefully we'll get a good showing of players at the BEACH BLITZ in June. Living at the beach, we dont get many encounters of skins players, aside from Bruce Smith.

saba...very jealous of u.......

I met Sean before the Dallas game last year in Dallas at the team hotel. He put his arm around me and talked to me like we were friends from wayyyyyyy back. He seems really nice in that 10 minute encounter with me also.

He was very ready for Dallas then...........I can't WAIT until this year!

Blondie

and so jealous of u that I'm turning green!

I seriously need to meet him :laugh: and the rest of the guys

Archived