Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Met Sean Taylor Today

sabadahabada

first off lemme just say the dude is cool as hell and extremely nice, it was hard to believe that the monster we all love on the field was such a calm and humble dude. But anyways i met him at a shoestore in Tyson's Corner, i went up to him and just blurted out "yo sean" lol and he just turned around and smiled and said "what up man", just a real cool dude. But i talked with him a bit and asked him about teamin up with archuleta and he said he was excited to be workin alongside another "big hitter" but he wishes clark could have stayed with the team. He then said that next season is going to be big and he's looking forward to being out there (confidence his trail will go well?) I also managed to ask him what he thought about TO to dallas and he just smiled and said "u'll see what i think" lol

I CAN'T WAIT

:point2sky

If Roy Black defends Sean Taylor in his criminal trial, #21 will be on the field for us in 2006 no questions asked :)

Any premiere defense attorney loves a case where there are no serious injuries and the prosecution witnesses are all thugs and ex-cons who have no credibility.

yo saba,

was he by himself?? I live right by Tysons and the only sports players i have seen/met are Chris Samuels(twice) and Kwame Brown (he was buying nyquil and condoms, weird combo huh). I was at the wizards game where portis was with samuels.

do you really think a jury of 12 are all going to end a guy's career and send him to jail in a case where no one was actually hurt and the 'victims' are self-admitted thieves who stole Taylor's property? :laugh:

If OJ and Robert Blake could get off with better evidence against them, don't bet on Taylor serving time for this one.

Sean will beat the rap. Doesn't sound like the prosecution has much of a case, and he's got the best legal defense team in south flordia. Is he as big as he looks on the field when he's walking around in street clothes? Cause he looks like a man among boys in that secondary. Watching him dance between plays on the field to the stadium music is friggin great. Sean is a freak.

the dudes nice? not shooting anyone after waving a pistol at people nice or getting away with an OJ nice? yeah, nice all the way to the courthouse. When is he getting locked up anyway? damn miami thugs, yes i know, Shockey is one too......

Wow, comparing OJ and Sean Taylor, that lends you immediate credibility. Next could you enlighten us on the similarities between apples and oranges?:doh:

do you really think a jury of 12 are all going to end a guy's career and send him to jail in a case where no one was actually hurt and the 'victims' are self-admitted thieves who stole Taylor's property? :laugh:

If OJ and Robert Blake could get off with better evidence against them, don't bet on Taylor serving time for this one.

i know i know, Its a wonder world we live in. The rich n famous get richer and more famous and can get away with anything.

NFC Beast do I sense a little bit of jealousy there? If you really are so upset with the way things work then stop supporting the rich and famous via the NFL, the official message boards, the jerseys, etc.

And by the way OJ and Robert Blake come to mind because they got off. Rae Carruth didn't. Jamal Lewis did time. $ doesn't buy freedom, but it sure does help.

i know i know, Its a wonder world we live in. The rich n famous get richer and more famous and can get away with anything.

He confronted the guys who stole his ATVs. He didn't get away with anything. He ALLEGEDLY pistol whipped the guys, cry me a river. If someone stole 2 ATVs from me, and I knew who they were, I would have done the same thing. And it can't be proven, its his word against the word of some criminals, the cops don't even have the gun. This is overhyped. Some young prosecutor trying to make a name for himself. Don't hate Sean Taylor because he's a tough guy...hate Tiki for being sweet.

yo saba,

was he by himself?? I live right by Tysons and the only sports players i have seen/met are Chris Samuels(twice) and Kwame Brown (he was buying nyquil and condoms, weird combo huh). I was at the wizards game where portis was with samuels.

No he was with one of his boys

Archived