Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

How to know if you are a Stupid Bia!

SUNSTONE

I would be surprised if there wasn't a comedian who did something like "you might be a redneck if.." jokes, but did it in a "you might be a stupid bia if.."

But instead of saying "you might be a stupid bia", say "you are a stupid bia" :silly: :laugh:

- If you daily nag your husband, then you are a stupid bia!

- If you have more shoes than you have toes and fingers, then you are a stupid bia!

- If you ask your husband "honey does this make me look fat?" when you know you're fat, then you are a stupid bia!

- If you are a man, and you don't like football, then you are a stupid bia! :applause:

- If your favorite thing to do is shopping, then you are a stupid bia!

Those are just off the top of my head, feel free to add more.

I would be surprised if there wasn't a comedian who did something like "you might be a redneck if.." jokes, but did it in a "you might be a stupid bia if.."

But instead of saying "you might be a stupid bia", say "you are a stupid bia" :silly: :laugh:

- If you daily nag your husband, then you are a stupid bia!

- If you have more shoes than you have toes and fingers, then you are a stupid bia!

- If you ask your husband "honey does this make me look fat?" when you know you're fat, then you are a stupid bia!

- If you are a man, and you don't like football, then you are a stupid bia! :applause:

- If your favorite thing to do is shopping, then you are a stupid bia!

Those are just off the top of my head, feel free to add more.

I only have one question.

Are these suppose to be amusing?

Blondie

Archived