Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Best/Coolest sporting event you've attended.

rincewind

Also I got to see Roger Clemons pitch from the 1st row right behind the Orioles dugout in a day game. Got off from work early and me and my stepfather went up, got there 3 hours early, seats were general admision due to the rain out the night before it was awesome!!!

1997 Stanely Cup Finals Game 1, Redwings vs. Flyers in Philly. I was told I could go for free but couldn't wear my #91 Fedorov Jersey. I had to keep the guy next me from getting beat up.

Next was the Philly game this year, I'm sure Ron Jeremy can point out a few good parts other then the game.

The Philly game this year in Philly, got my pic on ESPN, a few newspapers.

Skins-Cowboys. RFK. Jan. 83. NFC Championship. I was 12 years old, and I'll never forget Daryll Grant running right at me with that INT...changed my life!

ok, ya matched me.

I thought I won this thread, but WE win this thread. :applause:

Other than Redskins football games ...

1) Night race at Bristol. If you're a NASCAR fan, you know what I mean.

2) Florida/Georgia game in Jacksonville. The old Gator Bowl split right down the middle -- half Florida, half Georgia. The nickname "World's Largest Outdoor ****tail Party" speaks for itself.

There are countless Skins games, but my favorites are the TB game in '04 for Gibbs return and the Dallas game this past season.

I loved Preakness and can not wait to go back this year. This year, I'm planning on laying my wager before I get rip roaring drunk and have to navigate the betting lines for 30 minutes.

The innaugural Nats home game was a blast and one I'll certainly remember for the rest of my life.

I was able to attend an International Friendly played between England and Brazils national teams at RFK back in the early 90's. I remember both teams were stacked, but the game resulted in a draw.

I saw TMac reign about 50 (give or take a few) against my beloved Wizards from a luxury suite. It was amazing to watch. No one plays the game as beautifully as TMac while making it appear effortless for him.

My favorite even though was the rally hosted in Cole Field House hosted the day after the Terps won the National Championship back in 2002. The atmosphere was just as wild as any game I had been to.

Terps in the Orange Bowl - OK, yea, they got waxed, but it was still awesome going to the ORANGE BOWL.

Orioles Opening Day 2003 - Javy Lopez goes yard in the first pitch he sees as an O. Everyone starts chanting "Pedro sucks!" It was awesome.

In High School at DeMatha, Darrell Green hits a 3 against Pallotti (I think) in the championship game to tie, then Keith Bougans hits a three for the win at the buzzer. We storm the court for the WCAC Title. The funny thing was that the game was really boring cause Pallotti would hold the ball for 3-4 minutes at a time to keep DM from scoring.

Terps Beating FSU at home 2 years ago.

Terps beating Clemson 3 years ago to capture the ACC Championship

Seeing Jordan drop 50 against the Knicks for the Wiz.

70th Anniverary game at FedEx

WrestleMania XX at the Garden

Game 6 of the NLCS in 1991 at Three Rivers Hell-Hole (Go Bucs!)

Nolan Ryan nearly tossing #8 vs. Angels at old Arlington Ballpark (Damn you Dave Winfield)

Allegany vs. Fort Hill (High School football in Cumberland, MD) in front of nearly 15,000 every year!

...to name a few.

Archived