Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Giant's Free agency vs. Skin's Free agency

sabadahabada

hmmm... notice how the giants are beefin up their secondary: Demps, Madison, Mcquarters. I know they got gaps to fill but can this maybe be related to our new acquisitions? Are they afraid of the skin's td trio! Afraid of a NFC East title change? Admit it Giants ur scared......BOO!

:gaintsuck :dallasuck :eaglesuck

Funny observation but. . . nah, I don't think our signings have anything to do with it.

The Giants had a top scoring offense last season, their GLARING weakness was on the other side of the ball. They are just shoring up. These are very good moves for them, and I think they will be the 'Skins strongest division adversary this season.

Funny observation but. . . nah, I don't think our signings have anything to do with it.

The Giants had a top scoring offense last season, their GLARING weakness was on the other side of the ball. They are just shoring up. These are very good moves for them, and I think they will be the 'Skins strongest division adversary this season.

Just the richest of the poor. I mean hey, even some gnats are harder to swat down than others. :dallasuck:eaglesuck:gaintsuck

hmmm... notice how the giants are beefin up their secondary: Demps, Madison, Mcquarters. I know they got gaps to fill but can this maybe be related to our new acquisitions? Are they afraid of the skin's td trio! Afraid of a NFC East title change? Admit it Giants ur scared......BOO!

:gaintsuck :dallasuck :eaglesuck

McQuarters? That guy is lookin at a looong year...he's out of his depth in this division.

The 'skins obviously have had a much better off-season thus far, the Giants had their big one last year.

I like the Sam Madison signing, but thats pretty much it; I hope they plan on drafting a CB somewhere in the draft. Corey Webster will most likely be starting opposite Madison and hopefully he'll have a break out year and show the same instincts he showed in college.

I'm not going to lie though, I am very concerned about this upcoming year if Webster doesn't develop and/or we don't sign or draft a CB. Especially with your new receivers and the possibility of Dallas getting T.O. Hopefully the Giants will sign an LB first round then go for a CB.

It's early still, we'll see how everything plays out :cheers:

The skins have had arguably the best free agency this off-season. And the giants have had problems on defese so they are trying to fix that. What i am afraid of is people forgetting about the eagles. last year was a fluke and the fact of the matter is that the eagles were amazing before T.O. with nobody. Now that the eagles are back to square one i just see a team thats ready to go back to winning. were in a tough division lets not write off teams so easily. Giants , Eagles, or even the Cowboys will equate to a tough six games for the redskins.

I think even with these secondary additions, as well as the possiblity of gaining LaVarr Arrington, it won't make much of a difference now that Saunders is bringing in a whole new level to the offense. And as for Arrington, he hasn't paid enough attention to Greg Williams to really know each play like the back of his hand. And if he did, he wouldn't have left. The guy is a beast but he's too liberal with his technique.

Giants have always had problems in secondary, they've needed a tune-up in that department the last couple of seasons. I'm not sure if it's because of the players that we've signed or not, I'm pretty sure it was just a long overdue problem that they have finally addressed.

The skins have had arguably the best free agency this off-season. And the giants have had problems on defese so they are trying to fix that. What i am afraid of is people forgetting about the eagles. last year was a fluke and the fact of the matter is that the eagles were amazing before T.O. with nobody. Now that the eagles are back to square one i just see a team thats ready to go back to winning. were in a tough division lets not write off teams so easily. Giants , Eagles, or even the Cowboys will equate to a tough six games for the redskins.

Oh yea most def. we're in the thick of arguably one of the toughest divisions in the league. Eagles are hungry and looking for redemption so we can't sleep on them or anyone else for that matter. But I still hate them all! GO SKINS!

So sick of all the people saying that we have already won.... :doh:

We may look good on paper but it's the field that counts. Our QB position remains a question mark in my mind. Eli now has 2 seasons under his belt. In other words, we still have our work cut out for us.

HTTR

Archived