Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Keyshawn Johnson Released (Multi-Merged)

ThornWithin

It could be a double whammy to. TO to Dallas and Key to Philly. How funny would that be? I'll answer that. :laugh: :laugh:

King you read my mind. On Eagles Live, they were hinting to siggning a WR either via trade or if some one was cut. If the Eagles front office signs Johnson I swear.....in fact King, I'll put it in bold....

" If the Philadelphia Eagles sign Key Johnson, I will take a picture of myself in downtown Philadelphia on the steps of the art museum, with a Dallas Cowboys jersey on with Washington Redskin face paint holding a sign that says.........IF GIBBS IS GOD, THEN PARCELLS IS CHRIST!"

Mark my words!

I seriously cannot believe the Cowboys are considering T.0.

I've always had a lot of respect for Bill Parcells... same with Andy Reid. But I'm discouraged that they would both compromise their values for a player like T.0.

As a coach myself... who looked up to both of them... I'm disappointed.

King you read my mind. On Eagles Live, they were hinting to siggning a WR either via trade or if some one was cut. If the Eagles front office signs Johnson I swear.....in fact King, I'll put it in bold....

" If the Philadelphia Eagles sign Key Johnson, I will take a picture of myself in downtown Philadelphia on the steps of the art museum, with a Dallas Cowboys jersey on with Washington Redskin face paint holding a sign that says.........IF GIBBS IS GOD, THEN PARCELLS IS CHRIST!"

Mark my words!

id buy a ticket to Philly just to take that pick for you! :ha:

I seriously cannot believe the Cowboys are considering T.0.

I've always had a lot of respect for Bill Parcells... same with Andy Reid. But I'm discouraged that they would both compromise their values for a player like T.0.

As a coach myself... who looked up to both of them... I'm disappointed.

I'm willing to bet this is all Parcell's ego. He probably thinks he can intimidate TO into being a team player the way he has done other malcontents in the past. IMO, whether he does or not it should be pretty entertaining to watch them on the sidelines on game day.

Archived